Thread: Problem while using Netgear Pro Safe over 3G Mobile Broadband

Problem while using Netgear Pro Safe over 3G Mobile Broadband

I'm having a Dell laptop on which i had installed Windows Xp as my operating system. I also use my laptop to connect my VPN router fine over regular broadband using Prosafe software. Now the problem is that when i try to use Vodafone Huawei Mobile 3G it doesn't get connected. Can any one tell me that why i'm facing problem while using Netgear Pro Safe over 3G Mobile Broadband? Does anyone have any experience of this or any other software that will work over 3G? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Problem while using Netgear Pro Safe over 3G Mobile Broadband

Please confirm your driver selection!! If the wrong driver was downloaded and installed, The installed driver may cause your computer problems.The Netgear FS116P ‘Power over Ethernet’ (PoE) enabled switch provides 16 x 10/00 Fast Ethernet ports for data communications. 8 of these ports can also provide PoE, the IEEE 802.3af industry standard to deliver power as well as data over the same Ethernet cable.

For that you need to assign your device an address of 10.x.x.x Then, when it connects to the 3G Network it should presents a 212.x.x.x address at the VPN server. For that you need to try to connect your 3G USB Modem and share your 3G connection with multiple devices or take it with you and have a WiFI Hotspot.

It might also be possible that Netgear Pro Safe might not be compatible with your 3G Mobile Broadband on your system. Or it may be your computer firewall, which might be blocking your Netgear Pro Safe over 3G Mobile Broadband. Whereas, the 3G Mobile Broadband Wireless Router, has an activated 3G USB modem and a broadband data plan, which can be use to create instant Wi-Fi hotspots at events, campsites, home offices, construction sites, and almost any other remote location.