Thread: Free Internet in Mumbai

Free Internet in Mumbai

Hello Everyone, Internet has become a necessity for today's life. I have been using service from various ISPs and now i have a leased line connection at office. But sometimes i need to use internet, is there any ISP that provides timely basis internet i mean i will have to pay only for the time i use or bandwidth i use? Or may be FREE would be better. I have no uploads and downloads to do, just to surf a few kbs of pages at home. Can anyone tell me if there is Free Internet in Mumbai available...

Re: Free Internet in Mumbai

I would like to know about such ISP too [If it exists....] Well i don't think there is such ISP which will provide free internet. You can get cheap internet but free internet is not possible...

I Think you should check InterneXt.co.in. Internext is a Mumbai based ISP which has free plans. Something like 2Mbps line for free without installation. But there is a download limit of 500mbs per month. But if you have not much to work, this works for a free internet. Give it a try...

It has a google group to if you are interested you can join the google group for the same. See this group : groups.google.com/group/freewirelessbroadbandinternet I just went through this site. You can ask the guy on the website they have provided online chat feature too. I will have to shift to mumbai...