Thread: How to speed up your internet modem

How to speed up your internet modem

Hi

I am using local internet service on that i am getting very slow speed. I want to increase browsing and download speed. Is there any tools available to speed up internet modem ?

Re: How to speed up your internet modem

You can use BeFaster 3.7 to increase your internet speed. BeFaster is a multi-language Internet speed up toolkit with some powerful tools. It makes optimization easier by integrating offline and online optimization, with better support and improved compability. It optimizes AOL, Symantec PcAnyWhere, IE, Opera, Dial-up modem, Lan, Wireless, Cable Modem, xDSL, ISDN, T1, DirecPc and Cable/DSL running PPPoE or PPPoA.

I am using Speed MASTER software to increase surfing and downloading speed. and it's working nice. Speed MASTER will improves your internet connection speed and prevents you from being disconnected. Default registry. settings are not optimized to give maximum performance.

If you notice a loss of speed of your Internet connection, reboot your modem. Completely unplug your internet modem, wait 30 seconds and plug your modem internet. You should see an increase in internet speed.

Another trick to increase the speed of internet is to remove all viruses and spyware from your computer. A simple virus can affect the performance of your PC, but also the speed of your Internet connection.

Another trick, if your computer is connected via wireless internet, simply move your computer near the router can increase the internet speed internet. Also check if the router or your wireless network card is properly configured.

pollack Guest

Remove your modem cable check it that because some times cable fault may be reduce speed. then scan your whole computer virus also doing problem.