Thread: How to increase the speed of aircel gprs

How to increase the speed of aircel gprs

Can any one tell me how to increase the speed of aircel gprs? I am using aircel Gprs via computer. Is there any software which increase speed of gprs? Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: How to increase the speed of aircel gprs

If you are using aircel gprs from windows xp computer. Go to Control Panel and select Network Connections > Select mobile connection Icon > right click on that icon and select properties > click on configure button > change the maximum speed to 921600 restart the mobile internet or restart the GPRS.

You can also use onspeed service, Up to 10x faster speed increases on mobile broadband connection.Works with GPRS/3G/HSPDA. For dial up 10x-15x faster speed increases on dial up connection.

You can increase your GPRS speed upto 921.6 kbps. You can also use PcBoost, it allows you to modify your computers settings to increase performance and speed. No modifications to your hardware are made. To increase the speed go to network connection > modem > properties > cofiguration ->select maximum speed i.e.921600.Try it. Gprs cannot have much speed it depends also on your phone capacity.

unsure Re: How to increase the speed of aircel gprs

Quote Originally Posted by tech guruji View Post
    If you are using aircel gprs from windows xp computer. Go to Control Panel and select Network Connections > Select mobile connection Icon > right click on that icon and select properties > click on configure button > change the maximum speed to 921600 restart the mobile internet or restart the GPRS.
    GURUJI,
    I enter the configuration and change the speed as you say but the dialouge box appear that " some settings might not effect until the next dial ............ I redial the same but the setting does not work ............
    AMAR NATH SHARMA
    Last edited by AMARNATH SHARMA; 25-11-2009 at 06:18 PM. Reason: wrong spell

when aircel gprs connection is interrupted,switch off your mobile phone and then switch it on and connect again,

to increase aircel gprs speed ,,find out a specific location in your work place where connection or signal strength is not variable.,,,

my aircel connection works well on a specific place with bluetooth where signal is high (two or three bars )every time.but after two or three hours connection will be lost ,,,,then switch off mobile and reconnect.........

if your aircel signal strength varies from 0 to max,,,then connection will not be safe and irritating.....................

aircel is not speed conctivity internet speed is 111.5

& download speed 8kb to 10kb enough

Quote Originally Posted by techman View Post
    You can increase your GPRS speed upto 921.6 kbps. You can also use PcBoost, it allows you to modify your computers settings to increase performance and speed. No modifications to your hardware are made. To increase the speed go to network connection > modem > properties > cofiguration ->select maximum speed i.e.921600.Try it. Gprs cannot have much speed it depends also on your phone capacity.
    got it man.. Thanks
    was strugglin wit dis 115.2kbps speed