Thread: Problem with Sun Direct DTH Setup Box

Problem with Sun Direct DTH Setup Box

Just few months ago i had purchased a new Sun Direct DTH Setup Box. It was working fine, but last few days it has started giving me some problem. The problem is that in between it automatically change the channels as well as it also get hang up in between. At that time i'm only able to see one channel, while i'm not able to change it to another one. Can any body tell me that why i'm having problem with my Sun Direct DTH setup box? What can i do in order to get rid of the issue? Let me know your suggestion to resolve the above problem. Thank You.

Re: Problem with Sun Direct DTH Setup Box

Sun Direct is a DTH satellite television provider in India, using MPEG-4 digital compression technology. It is the country's first MPEG 4 technology DTH service provider. Sun Direct Pvt. Ltd. which is expanding its foothold across the country today claimed to have reached a subscriber base of four million for its DTH services within two years of launching its services.

According to me, it seems to be a strange problem on your SUN direct settop box. This kind of problem usually happens due to having faulty settop box. I think you should take your SUN direct settop box to your local dealer, from where you had purchased the settop box. he might be able to help you out withe above issue.

In order to resolve the above issue, you need to upgrade the software on your Sun Direct DTH Setup Box. For that you need to contact the technical services, who will assist you. According to my best of knowledge, the problem seems to be with your Setup Box. Take your Setup Box to the near by service center or to your local dealer. If your setup box seems to be a faulty one, then it might also be get replace.