Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Amazing Value Added Service of tata docomo!

India BroadBand

Old 08-09-2009
sunnyalmedia

Amazing Value Added Service of tata docomo!

What seperates tata docomo from othr operators is undoubtedly the per sec pulse.. what i like is tata docomo is not charging thr customer extra.. if i talk for 2 mintues 20secs i will be charged 3rs by other service provider and i will be charged 2.20p in tata docomo..it was high time that a operator such as tata docomo had com to the customers rescue and not cheat them!!!

Old 31-05-2011

Re: Amazing Value Added Service of tata docomo!

You can also get more details about the different plans offered by Tata Docomo Service provider from their official web site. Or you can also contact the Customer Care and get information about your desired plans and services. But the Customer Care will give you the information about the plans offered by Tata Docomo in your circle/area whereas on there official website you can get details about their services at any given parts in India. Click on the following link.Tata Docomo

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , ,