Thread: Vodafone k3570-z hangs randomly

Vodafone k3570-z hangs randomly

Hi guys I am using Vodafone k3570-z USB stick and I am facing problem with this. Whenever I connect Vodafone k3570-z USB stick with my laptop and then when I start using internet at that time it works fine and after 15 to 2o minutes application freezes. After that I have to reconnect the device and then it works fine some time and then it gives the same problem. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Vodafone k3570-z hangs randomly

Well according to me their might be some problem with the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software which you are facing in your laptop and I think you should first try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software in your laptop and after reinstalling the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software in your laptop you problem will get solved.

Yes it looks like problem is with the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software in your laptop and that is why you need to first you have to uninstall the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software from your laptop and then you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to first delete all the temporary files from your laptop and then you have to install the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software in your laptop again after installing the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software in your laptop in your laptop you have to connect the internet again and then you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

I think after reinstalling the software in your laptop when you use the Vodafone USB stick at that time your problem will get solved.

If reinstalling the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software in your laptop does not help you to fix this problem then you should check whether new version of the software is available on the internet or not. if new version of the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software is available on the internet then you should download that and then you have to install that in your laptop and then your problem will get solved.

If you want to download the latest version of the Vodafone Mobile Broadband Software in your laptop then you can visit the official site of the Vodafone and then you download the software from there site otherwise you can get the software by click on here DOWNLOAD.

I hope after installing this your problem will get solved.

You should connect your Vodafone k3570-z USB stick with different laptop and then you have to check whether you are getting the problem or not. if you are facing problem after connecting the Vodafone k3570-z USB stick with different laptop also then I think there is nothing wrong with the Vodafone software but problem is with the Vodafone k3570-z USB stick.

Try this trick so that you can understand the exact problem.

Reinstalling the Vodafone broadband software also gives me the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by downloading the latest software from the Vodafone official site and after that I have installed that in my laptop and then my problem get solved but sometimes my Vodafone k3570-z USB stick stopped working and then I have to remove it from the USB port and then I have to connect it with my laptop again. This problem is very frustrating for me.

If any one knows how to fix this then please help me.

You should first connect the Vodafone k3570-z USB stick with different USB port and then you have to check whether you are experiencing the same problem or not. I am telling you this because many times by connecting the device with different USB port we can solve this type of issue. Try this trick and see what the result is.

I think you should open the device manager from your laptop and after opening the device manager you have to go the USB controller option and then you have to right click on the USB root hub and then select the properties. After that you have to select the power management tab and then you have to disable the power option and then you have to press Ok. After doing that you have to disconnect the Vodafone k3570-z USB stick and then you have to connect the Vodafone k3570-z USB stick again with your laptop and after connecting the Vodafone k3570-z USB stick with your laptop you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I hope this solution might be helpful for you.

You can try to solve this problem by reinstalling the USB drivers in your laptop and after reinstalling the USB drivers in your laptop you have to check whether you are facing the same problem with the Vodafone k3570-z USB stick or not. After reinstalling the USB drivers your problem will get solved.