Thread: Need information on Verizon Wireless Internet

Need information on Verizon Wireless Internet

Hi,
    I need some general information on Verizon Wireless Internet. Like the speed the bad part and other things. I want to subscribe for a wireless broad band internet for my laptop. Now Verizon is the local company in my area. I had discovered lot of people engaged with it. This draws my interest towards the company. What services and plans does Verizon offers. What are the monthly plans. And does I will receive a high speed same as broadband on wireless also. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need information on Verizon Wireless Internet

Verizon offers a good speed in Wireless internet service but the only thing which is not right here is the cost. The service is tool expensive if you go for a high speed connection. In that case cable connection is preferable. I had a plan of monthly 5GB limit. This cost me $65 plus every month. The contract is for 2 years. If I pay the full price of $200 then it is on me to stop the service. The speed is regular. That means if you have a 500Kps speed it will remain constant. Compare to other wireless internet this is more reliable. You will need a mini wi fi device that can be USB modem or either a Internet card to get the service.

Verizon offers internet service on the basis of phones they are selling out with the scheme. You can get a complete detail on the official site. I was using a EnV and I has subscribed to an unlimited internet access plan. The charged me $15 a month but if you want less there are more cheaper plans. In my case the connection is good. I had disable all the multimedia contents on a webpage which gives a consistent performance. The other thing you can go for is a broadband card. They have costly plans but more faster and reliable then mobile internet.

Here is a list of some plans which you can decide to for according to the usage. The first one is a 5GB plan which is suited best for heavy users. Here in this plan you can get large attachments. You can download or upload photos, etc. The charges are $59.99 pm. Then comes a 250Mb plan with cost $39.99 pm, then comes a &15 plan which is charged on a single session of 24 hrs usage. Other than this there mobile plans which are too monthly but with average speed.