Thread: Reliance GSM V/s Tata indicom GSM (TATA Docomo)

Reliance GSM V/s Tata indicom GSM (TATA Docomo)

Hi

Recently two cdma operators TATA Indicom and Reliance also launched GSM service in India. Now they are providing cdma as well as GSM connection to customer. there is lots of difference in GSM and CDMA network. What do you think who is best Reliance GSM OR Tata indicom GSM (TATA Docomo) ?

Re: Reliance GSM V/s Tata indicom GSM (TATA Docomo)

Tata Indicom in CDMA space. CDMA has 25% market share. Now they enter in GSM market with attractive tariff plan and offers compare to reliance they launched there service very well. Outgoing rates also cheap i.e. 1 paisa per 1 sec (0.60 paisa / min).

In Reliance GSM and TATA GSM i will vote for TATA Dcocomo (GSM). TATA docomo network is good compare to reliance. as samir say they also launched attractive tariffs and offers. reliance GSM network is not good.

I jus got a prepaid tata docomo connection n must say tata has done it again..superb plans and tariffs..VAS like free voice mail and timed sms are realy great..most importantly the std,roamin and isd call rates are amazing and are surprisingly cheap..i dnt think any othr service provider will think of their customers so much as Tata does! i will go with tata docomo always..

Exclamation Re: Reliance GSM V/s Tata indicom GSM (TATA Docomo)

What is the market share of tata indicom, docomo and reliance communication in 2010???

Which has had the biggest growth since 2009?

Usually I think before Reliance TATA Indicom rocks the market due to various free offers it provides it users on the sim card purchase. Like when you buy a new connection you get some 1000 mins of free talktime. In the sense Reliance is bit behind this. Second thing TATA Docomo is quiet new but has gain good importance due to 1 paisa call per second.

Hi Broad-man,

I lived and worked in India for a while with TATA and i got to know about the reliance and Tata Indicom case, so I am presenting it to my boss so it is very important for me to know what strategies both competitors followed when launching GSM and above all the market share they have now in India.

Would you be so kind to help me in this??

shukriya
    CLL

abishek Guest

Well, to be precise from what I have heard is that, Tata was much more famous than reliance, they were holding huge shares untill reliance jumped into the market with its strategy of share market but now that it is split therefore I wouldnt rely much on reliance. I have also heard that tata is going to undertake the billing in Maharashtra for electricity and soon reliance will fall, this is just something that I have heard, could be rumors as well.

It was in the news that TATA Indicom crossed around 20 Million mark in the telecom sector which is very high. But that was long before. Now they are also planing to increase up their market share much in most past of the india. On other hand Reliance Communication is India's second largest service provider in India which is a big competitor for the same.