Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Unlock Idea Netsetter Usb

How to Unlock Idea Netsetter Usb

Hi

I want to know that can i unlock idea netsetter USB modem ? My friend selling idea netsetter USB modem i want to purchased that but in that i will insert Airtel sim . In our area Airtel network is good. but i don't know How unlock idea netsetter USB modem

In Idea netsetter you can insert Airtel sim also. Idea netsetter usb is already unlock. Many people use other provider service in Idea usb modem to access internet.

You can try out the dc unlocker, it may help you to unlock idea net setter .

dear friends,,i have idea net setter with IMEI:353474028187839..shall i get unlock code to use for other sim cards..pls help..my email id is 'anoop75456@gmail.com

I think it does not possible to break this password if you want to break idea net slater password so you should have to take some idea customer care executive hep otherwise it can not possible.

I would suggest you to create another topic and stop hijacking another topic. You querrie is altogether different from this topic and therefore it is better if can post another thread. Hope that you understand the same. Thank you

Re: How to Unlock Idea Netsetter Usb

I am using Idea Netsetter Usb modem i want to unlocked my modem is there any software required to unlock Idea Netsetter Usb modem. While roaming i will use Airtel sim in Idea usb modem. Airtel GPRS Charges while roaming is cheap compare to idea.

In Mumbai currently idea provides cheapest unlimited data/Internet Plans in GSM Operators. Idea provides 241 kbps speed on GPRS/EDGE service. I am using vodafone usb modem is anyone knows how to Unlock Vodafone USB modem ?

i want to unlock my idea net setter device. help me plz

i want unlock my idea net setter device. my mail id :

hi pls say me unlock code ,IMEI:353474029424918

unlock modem
    +909904000249

get unlock code for idea netsetter only in 200/-
    sms your imei number at ------------------- or mail ---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Janardan View Post
    Hi

I want to know that can i unlock idea netsetter USB modem ? My friend selling idea netsetter USB modem i want to purchased that but in that i will insert Airtel sim . In our area Airtel network is good. but i don't know How unlock idea netsetter USB modem
    pay just rs 350 and unlock your idea netsetter
    hnjadeja
    mo +919904000249

Gne Guest

ThumbsUp Re: How to Unlock Idea Netsetter Usb

Dear Friend,
    Idea is charging too much for their service. Aircel is charging only Rs.97 per month for unlimited internet. I suggest you to unlock your modem and start using any other operator. For unlock code please mail you IMEI and model number

Quote Originally Posted by kailas View Post
    I am using Idea Netsetter Usb modem i want to unlocked my modem is there any software required to unlock Idea Netsetter Usb modem. While roaming i will use Airtel sim in Idea usb modem. Airtel GPRS Charges while roaming is cheap compare to idea.
    well if u want to unlock u r idea netsetter than i can help u out of this bt ...i will take some charges...if u r agree...than we can go further...for that contact n ma email////netsetterunlocker@yahoo.com

There are many sites that provide you this kind of services but its like hacking or something, so i'll suggest you to better contact Idea Customer care and ask for help. Dont try to unlock your Netsetter Usb from here and there or your device may become useless.

Hi

I want to know that can i unlock idea netsetter USB modem ? My friend selling idea netsetter USB modem i want to purchased that but in that i will insert Airtel sim . In our area Airtel network is good. but i don't know How unlock idea netsetter USB modem[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by praveenkm View Post
    Hi

Just have a look on this:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisUlrich View Post
    There are many sites that provide you this kind of services but its like hacking or something, so i'll suggest you to better contact Idea Customer care and ask for help. Dont try to unlock your Netsetter Usb from here and there or your device may become useless.
    Hope this will help you. Dont waste that netsetter by unlocking from anywhere. Try to contact customer care.

Get IDEA net setter unlock code only for Rs. 100/- only. After that you can use any sim card in the IDEA net setter. You will get all the details about profile management of other sim cards. Get full settings for other sim cards in IDEA net setter.

torrfriend Guest

complete Huawei unlocking software for free ....

what you need..?
    Your IMEI no
    1) Run the software
    2) Enter your IMEI no
    3) Your unlock code will displayed in next moment
    Enjoy....also share

Download link: Huawei usb modem and modem unloc..zip

500 kb file - You will get unlock code in 5 seconds...

please send me full settings for other Airtel sim cards in IDEA net setter. ...

Vishal2701 Guest

idea Re: How to Unlock Idea Netsetter Usb

hi friends!
    My name is vishal. I will unlock your idea net setter. I already Ulocked three net setter. Now they are using that setter with bsnl sim.If you want to know your unlock code then you only mail me like this on my email 'vishalverma2701@gmail.com'
    name:
    Email:
    imei no:

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast