Thread: TATA Docomo Network problem

TATA Docomo Network problem

Hi

I purchased TATA Docomo card last month till first week there is no issue with network. but after that i am facing network issue in mumbai and in Vasai. I also registered a complaint about the same but still not solve problem is any one also facing TATA Docomo Network problem ?

Re: TATA Docomo Network problem

I am using TATA Docomo from last 1 months in mumbai i didn't face any issue. i also accessing GPRS on my phone it's work nice. I think there will be some issue in your mobile phone have you use another handset ?

I am using TATA Docomo card from last week only. but when i called some one i can't hear voice properly. But when i receive incoming call that time i didn't face any issue. Can you help me ?

TATA Docomo networks is 100 % better then Airtel and Reliance network. There is no issue in Pune circle . I am using TATA Docomo service from past 1 months but never face any problem. In airtel at the time of refilling also Network issue. Reliance GSM i don't think anyone uses in Pune.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahesh_Sing View Post
    I am using TATA Docomo card from last week only. but when i called some one i can't hear voice properly. But when i receive incoming call that time i didn't face any issue. Can you help me ?
    Dear Mahesh,

Please provide us your contact number to check the issue.

Thank you

Hi,

How does tata docomo separates network circles? like maharashtra and mumbai are different network circles.
    I stay at virar and work in mumbai, most of the time I am in mumbai. How will the call charges be affected. Is it same on both network circles?.

Can I have details about it.

Thanks,
    Ashish.

Quote Originally Posted by ashishsamant87 View Post
    Hi,

How does tata docomo separates network circles? like maharashtra and mumbai are different network circles.
    I stay at virar and work in mumbai, most of the time I am in mumbai. How will the call charges be affected. Is it same on both network circles?.

Can I have details about it.

Thanks,
    Ashish.
    You will not be charged extra!

Hi,

Ok thanks for info.

I just heard about network problem, Tata docomo is having. Can you list exactly what is the issue. So that I can analyze and go for the premium postpaid plan u people are offering.

Tata Docomo supports 3G?

Thanks,
    Ashish.

Quote Originally Posted by ashishsamant87 View Post
    Hi,

Ok thanks for info.

I just heard about network problem, Tata docomo is having. Can you list exactly what is the issue. So that I can analyze and go for the premium postpaid plan u people are offering.

Tata Docomo supports 3G?

Thanks,
    Ashish.

@ashishsamant87:

Our network is 3G ready, and customer will be able to enjoy the 3G service benefits once the license for the same is available with the private operators.

Thank you

sunnyalmedia Guest

i gt a gud experience from docmo..thr is no prblmn my netwrk..its a better service much better than othr operator ..also vry affordable..aftr thr vry impressive pay per second billin..docomo again has thr unlimited gprs pack wit them..n if its tata the plan has to be cheap..its unlimited surfin for 95 rs 1 month!

Hello guys,
    I have bought it last week and there is no network in my office not even single stick but its ok outside my office premises.
    Is there any news of the network being improving?
    Plz reply

sunnyalmedia Guest

is your docomo still facing network problem??i think you shld complaint it facebook or twitter ..they reply to your quires immediately..by the gt news that docomo is comin up wit animation contest..its quite interesting as the videos will b showcased in the television..

Thanks for replying,
    ya it stiil has the same problem

sad Re: TATA Docomo Network problem

The network is very poor.Sometimes there is network then it shows no network.Then it shows "emergency calls only" which is usually displayed when there is no sim card inserted.When i make a call to this DOCOMO number from other cell it says switched off.I dont know what the problem is.Please help...

Hi sushmamy2007 !!!!
    Now my network is ok
    In my office building also i get minimum 2 network sticks :-)

About your problem i think you should talk to customer care or why dont you login to there official site

http://www.tatadocomo.com/prepaid.aspx

and mail ur query to them, i also did the same and i got the reply after that my network is good

If u still have any query u can call me on 9029292802