Thread: Direct tv vs dish network

Direct tv vs dish network

hi
    i am looking to subscribe for better entertain option with Direct tv or dish network now problem is i dont understand which one is better and what is difference between them ? which should i prefer ?
    thank you

Re: Direct tv vs dish network

I think DirecTV and Dish Network both are good as the services offered by DirecTV and Dish Network are almost identical due to satellite TV systems .both offers good program channels, with digital programming, HDTV , and DVR (digital video recording) option.so choice is yours

You have to choose by your self check price of the components that are needed to get the satellite programming.also there is some plan with device components are offered free if you sign up for service for a particular length of time. Read the print of your contract to be sure that you understand the terms, Direct TV offers you some really cool sports viewing ability that Dish Network doesn’t obviously this cost extra,Dish Network is ranked 1 in customer service but Direct TV is at 2.

Both Satellite dish companies offer free equipment and free installation so the biggest differences between them are the subscription fees and programming.Normally Dish Network channels are offered at a lesser cost then Direct TV Channels also DirectTV does offer a better sports package.

albertwhite Guest

Both are good in use.But most of the people in now days ,mostly choose dish tv because it provides the best quality picture and sound and service also.