Thread: Best Wireless Broadband in Pune

question Best Wireless Broadband in Pune

Hello Everyone,
    I am looking for a good wireless broadband connection in pune.
    Can anybody tell me which connection [BSNL EVDO or Reliance Netconnect or Tata photon] is good in pune specially in kerve nagar near kakade city area.

Re: Best Wireless Broadband in Pune

Don't know about TATA indicom photon. But Reliance netconnect broadband is best in Pune. But before purchasing it check the speed in your area. Reliance executive will come your for demo that time check the speed and then buy.

I checked in BSNL Office [near null stop BSNL exchange], they told me, I need to fill a form (not a prob) and then need to wait for next 2 month to get BSNL EVDO Card. I cant wait for 2 month. My need is to use unlimited download . So can anyone tell me the suitable plan for me.

Check for the Airtel wireless broadband. My cousin is using the same and its works good, its available in mumble, not sure about the pune. Refer to following threads , see if they helps you :

Airtel USB Modem
    Airtel Broadband ?......suggestions
    Airtel USB modem Tariff Plan
    Airtel broadband, how reliable is it

There is Reliance Internet Service Providers in Pune. Check the following list of providers in Pune. I found this list on yellowpages.

Quality Network: Ex-Servicemen Colony, Pune

Kasturi Enterprises: Khadki, Pune

Veritas Software India Private Limited: Khadki, Pune

Net 4 U: Deccan Gymkhana, Pune

Saaj Technologies Private Limited :Kothrud, Pune

PC Systems: Kothrud, Pune

Solversa Technologies India Private Limited: Ganesh Khind, Pune

Tellus Technologies Private Limited: Khadki, Pune

Jayprabha Computer Service: Deccan Gymkhana, Pune

Inner Space Computers: Deccan Gymkhana, Pune

A Square Software: Parvati, Pune

CXO Systems: Shivajinagar H.O., Pune

Acme Printer Ribbons: S.P. College, Pune

Ace Brain Systems & Software Private Limited: S.P. College, Pune

Satyen Developers Limited: Navasahyadri, Pune

Hi Ajit,

I am looking for wireless netconnect, that i can use with my laptop. I can not take broadband connection as i do not have permanent residence. Please help me to choose a good service provider in Kerve nagar area [Opp Kakade City]. I am looking for Tata Photon or Reliance Netconnect or BSNL EVDO[need to wait for 2 month to get BSNL EVDO].

Arrow Re: Best Wireless Broadband in Pune

Try Hathway - www.hathway.com, they have unlimited plans via a cable modem, just attach a wireless router (costing about Rs 1800) to the modem and get wireless broadband. I live in Kakade City and have been using it for past 18 momths with no issues with a wireless router. Wireless cards are pretty unreliable and may not give the claimed speeds you need.

star Re: Best Wireless Broadband in Pune

Hello Everyone,
    I am looking for a cheap & good wireless broadband connection in pune.
    Can anybody tell me which connection is good in pune specially in chakan city area.

Reliance is the good option in Pune. But even I don't know better services for chakan city which is bit far from Pune city. If you want some help about the wireless broadband connection in pune, I will suggest you to check this website. I am sure that you will get some help from here.

hi i m ravi and i using tata indicom broadband from very long. they r providing quite good service compare to, last month i feel they r charging some more amount for the same which provide, so i go for change and try to TRIKONA wireless.
    from justdial i took the no. of trikona concern person, that person is the ASM of trikona broadband, he said give me money in cash form, so i can install in the same next day. i did the same b'coz i had the need and urgency of internet at hoom, my lot of work is pending,...........
    1 day..... no responce form that ASM and Trikona also
    same 2nd, 3rd and at-last one week gone..after that i was called to trikona and did the need full as per me...at the end of 10 day they came and install (between this around 6 round i had to trikona office and had words with sr. person of trikona all r doing the fake promise everyday)
    atter installation the speed i recive was not good as what i was expect as per the plan which i paid 3.1mbps and i recived(4o kbps 55 kbps and whole day not more the 1oo kbps) so again i given complaint and the next day,same person who came to install that same person came, without informing me he took all the material which he gave yesterday,
    for that he said sir u cancell the that conection because u will not get the speed more than that,
    now trikona is not ready to give me my money back they said u used the connection for one day, so we cant give u money back...
    same words from service desk and noddle office also.
    now what can i do next plz help me....
    can i do complaint against them
    thx and regards
    ravi

Don’t do the complaint directly. Just make a final contact with them and see if they are helping you or not. If again they tell you the same thing then you can surely make a complaint of this. I hope you will get your money back soon.

For Data Card and wire Broadband in pune pls feel free to call for Best service in pune at 9822851099

farahnaz783 Guest

i checked these all links and found them very well