Thread: What is T1 or T3 vs broad band internet

What is T1 or T3 vs broad band internet

When I was downloading a application in my iphone it ask for t1, t3 or broadband connection. What is this means. I select broadband. What does t1 or t3 connection. Does they provide more speed as compare to broadband internet. I am not user because I had never seen this before. Nor I had subscribe to any third party internet broadband service. What are speed of this internet connection.

Re: What is T1 or T3 or broad band internet

A T1 is a pure digital line which is used to carry conversation, video and audio. This line is used in phone lines which can carry 24 voice calls at a time. A T1 line can also handle high speed internet connection. The speed provided by can be upto 1.5mbps. A T3 line is higher version of it. It can handle around 600 voice calls and gives a high speed internet connection around 44 mbps. It is a subscribed service which varies as per location and distance of phone company.

T1 is termed as a digital carrier facility. It is a line which provides high speed internet as compare to broad band. This depends on the phone company. In the same way T3 gives you more speed. Board band is the traditional net connection which you get via cables. It offers your the maximum 1 mbps of service which depends on your service provider.

If the service allows you to use T1 or T3 service then you can choose it. It is high speed internet connection which gives you more speed than a normal cable line. The service is provided by the Telephone company. The T lines carry phones calls as well as high speed internet service. T3 service are costly service and only available in selected locations.

Re: What is T1 or T3 vs broad band internet

As my fellow frnds said was kool but In india We wont use there kind of servicess bec they have limited bandwidth.As we have directly moves for ISDN to Broudband...
    Be Gud All Gud..!!