Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Tata Docomo will launch in Mumbai ?

When Tata Docomo will launch in Mumbai ?

Hi

I saw Tata Docomo Prepaid Tariff Plan it's very cheap compare to other operator. And they are charging as per 1 sec. It's really nice prepaid tariff plan launched by TATA Docomo Is anyone know when TATA Docomo will launch there service in Mumbai ?

Re: When Tata Docomo will launch in Mumbai ?

TATA Docomo launched there service in South India. I think in mumbai they will launch there GSM service in August. People is waiting for TATA Docomo services. TATA is trusted brand in india.

TATA DOCOMO subscribers can call anywhere in India for just 1 paisa per second. VoiceMail on TATA DOCOMO will be totally free for all subscribers with no burden of monthly rentals, no deposits, and no retrieval charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Santi View Post
    TATA DOCOMO subscribers can call anywhere in India for just 1 paisa per second. VoiceMail on TATA DOCOMO will be totally free for all subscribers with no burden of monthly rentals, no deposits, and no retrieval charges.
    WHAT???!!!! just 1p/sec even for STD calls??? thats a revolutionary change...i'm switching over straight awayyy to tata docomo!!!

Wow what a great News?
    Even I know That TATA has a nice & quality service but all STD calls for 1 sec. is just amazing.
    I am waiting for TATA Docomo guys, when will it launch in Mumbai? In which part of south India they have started the Phone with Docomo offer? Ill go there & buy it.
    Girls r like phone. They love to be held, talked to but if u press the wrong key u'll be disconected

You will have wait for few weeks. TATA Docomo has entered India's telecom marked. It is launched in New Delhi and Orrisa. Soon after a public response the company is going to enter Mumbai. This service offers you STD call @1paise with a starter pack of Rs.49 which will give you life time validity. Other than this you can have a 24 hrs music, cricket and other services also. Now the TATA Docomo is active in the southern region of India.

TATA DOCOMO service also nice in AP and TN. I like the tariff plan they are offering it's really nice plan compare to any Operator in India. Only roaming charges are based on minutes. TATA DOCOMO will rocks in Mumbai.

Quote Originally Posted by Broad-Man View Post
    You will have wait for few weeks. TATA Docomo has entered India's telecom marked. It is launched in New Delhi and Orrisa. Soon after a public response the company is going to enter Mumbai. This service offers you STD call @1paise with a starter pack of Rs.49 which will give you life time validity. Other than this you can have a 24 hrs music, cricket and other services also. Now the TATA Docomo is active in the southern region of India.
    hey its not yet been launched in new delhi!!...its only been launched in south india right now after which it'll gradually spread to other parts....hope it comes soon though!!...looks like a really cool and excitng product with amazing offers.....also check out the website (http://www.tatadocomo.com/)...its got some pretty funky downloads and funny Tv ad;s...i just found out that all calls local and STD will cost 1paisa/sec...thats even cheapert than virgin!!....cant wait for it to come to delhi

Quote Originally Posted by aritra99 View Post
    WHAT???!!!! just 1p/sec even for STD calls??? thats a revolutionary change...i'm switching over straight awayyy to tata docomo!!!
    hey thats great...please let us know your experience!!...and all you other guys if ya'll are bored then you can play some games and watch some videos on tata docomo's site (http://tatadocomo.com/prepaid.aspx)!!...good stuff

We launched in Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by TataDocomo View Post
    Thanks for the information ! We launched ,, Are you from Tata

Quote Originally Posted by TataDocomo View Post
    Is there any special offer for launched by TataDocomo for Mumbai customer ?

The idea of a dongle although is amazing but there are so many speed and network issues that just beat the whole purpose. I have so far got good reviews about Tata photon Plus..seems it is the best so far and a speed of 3.1 Mbps actually sound good. I guess I will go for this one. Take a look http://www.tataindicom.com/HSIA-serv...al.aspx?um=109

After looking at the promotions 7 the promise of 3.1 mbps speed I think this product is going to Rock the market if USB dongle but you never know. After using the product only one can say about it. lets hope for the best & wait for the reviews. I am definitely gonna try this as soon as possible.

sunnyalmedia Guest

heard that the per second pulse plan of tata docomo is copied by othr service provider..till nw they wr earning money from the customer witout thinkin abt them..nice to see that tata has cam up wit such a plan..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast