Thread: How to increase reliance internet speed

How to increase reliance internet speed

I am using reliance GSM service on that i activated netconnect but while surfing i am getting very less speed 30 - 40 kbps speed. Some times i am getting 15 - 20 kbps speed. can anyone know how to increase reliance internet speed ?

Re: How to increase reliance internet speed

There is no any software to increase speed. Speed is depends on network in your area and it fluctuate accordingly. If reliance improves it's edge network then you will get nice speed.

Aircel Netconnect charges is 10ps/10kb there is no unlimited scheme in Aircel. I searched on Aircel web site and called to Aircel CC also.

radah65 Guest

SORRY to say this, but if your Internet speed is anywhere below 500 kilobytes a second, then you are behind modern times. There are many ways to dramatically improve your Internet speed, many of which are free; some not. If you want to make your Internet speed faster, here’s how. { Pieces 1-5 are about hardware, pieces 6-8 are about getting a good browser, and pieces 9-11 are about configuring Firefox. you can chk the internet speed from
    ip speed test at free of cost
    Last edited by radah65; 23-07-2009 at 02:42 PM.

Hello, please may i know any soffware that can allow one to break monthly bandwidth limit? I use a GSM network (data card)that places 3GB download limit per month.

Try BWMeter ,BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor, traffic controller and firewall, which measures, displays and controls all traffic to/from your computer or on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use).

SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is a full-featured traffic management tool for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista that offers cost-effective bandwidth control and quality of service based on built-in prioritized rules. These rules can specify a bandwidth limit for each Internet user. This kind of software often called bandwidth shaper, bandwidth limiter or traffic shaper. With SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager, you can apply speed-throttling rules to specified IP addresses, ports and even network interfaces with no changes to existing network infrastructure. The rich feature set of SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is easily managed via the intuitive Windows GUI.
    Download SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager 2.7

there are lots of source avail to accelerate internet speed,just add this my own tips to accelerate internet speed little better.

1. Go to Start-> Run-> and type gpedit.msc

2. Expand the Administrative Templates branch

3. Expand the Network tab

4. Highlight QoS Packet Scheduler

5. Click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth and check the enabled box

6. Then Change the Bandwidth limit % to 0 %

Once you have done this click apply and restart your PC. After rebooting you should see a noticeable improvement in your net speed(ref: google).

question Re: How to increase reliance internet speed

Quote Originally Posted by ManishS View Post
    I am using reliance GSM service on that i activated netconnect but while surfing i am getting very less speed 30 - 40 kbps speed. Some times i am getting 15 - 20 kbps speed. can anyone know how to increase reliance internet speed ?
    Would you like to tell me the GSM plan and price ?