Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Aircel free GPRS Trick

Aircel free GPRS Trick

Hello

I am using Aircel service in mumbai. I access internet for surfing on PC and phone. last day i losse Rs. 100 in that. From last week i am Rs. 500 i spend on internet surfing. Can anyone know free Internet access tricks ?

Thanks

Re: Aircel free GPRS Trick

Try this it's worked on my friends phone.

IP-175.01.366.001
    PORT-8080
    APN-Myaircel
    Home Page-myaircel.com

now edge gprs are free from June

Aircel edge network merge with idea edge at Mumbai go iphone insert sim and then network searching Idea edge, and speed also good, i think Aircel now go ahead, but Airtel is so costly hence i requested to all mumbai Airtel user pls take Aircel simcard (GPRS + Wap + Pocket internet) and more faster than Airtel, Airtecl charge Rs.25 per day(30 days Rs.750) Vs Aircel Rs.98 for 30 days i also used Aircel from 03/06/09

u take Rs.98 pocket recharge and go phone setting, Apn - aircelgprs dont used any proxy (automatic) this setting use , Nokia, Iphone , default setting Apn aircelgprs

I don’t know any tricks, although im here to generally rave about the Aircel GPRS in any case… what do u guys think of it btw?? I have found it to be totally awesome.. works great for me with its Facebook and Yahoo search options.. the results come up soo fast and are precise!!!!... its quite cool basically..

@Vsethi I agree with you since Aircel has been getting some positive reviews lately, with ofcourse some negative one but I guess that’s with all operators

jalanbk Guest

Aircel is much cheaper because they need to Promote there service ... also Aircel GPRS can be used only for cell browsing if you use on PC they will charge extra and will not go in unlimited browsing

For best superfast gprs just use Airtel GPRS. I have used all sim GPRS but the fastest one is Airtel. Donot think about money, Their is a saying "SASTA ME JAANE SE PASTANA PARTA HAI " So for best GPRS just used AIRTEL MOBILE OFFICE OR AIRTEL LIVE!

And Airtel Unlimitel GPRS costs ???

I am Aircel user, and tried to activate GPRS, I am able to browse on the Mobile, but not in the PC/Laptop. I have tried free trick as well as purchased Rs 14 Pocket Internet Card. My setting is as follows (Telecom Curcle: Andhra Pradesh)
    Profile: Pocket Internet
    APN: aircelwap
    IP Address: 192.168.35.201
    Call No. *99***1#
    My phone is LG 1600, and I have installed LG Internet kit.
    The problem is, whenever I try to connect, the phone shows "Connecting", but then the laptop freezes, (even Ctrl-Alt-Del does not work, I have to manually shut down). And soon, the phone shows "Call end".an anybody help me. I am planning to buy Rs 98 voucher tomorrow.
    C

ThumbsUp Re: Aircel free GPRS Trick

Hello aijaz,
    try aircelweb as apn. Now tata docomo is providing fastest access around 100-240 kbps but it is too costly(rs 95/100mb for 1 week only). Vodafone is next. They are providing good access around 115-192kbps it is also costly(rs 23 for 3 days 100 mb). Now comes airtel. It provides 96-240kbps(rs 35 unlimited for one day) and most important bharti(airtel) boost their bandwidth in night when others boost in day time. And atlast aircel. It provide slow(but lot better than reliance) acess around 64-115 kbps. But as we know its very cheap and their bandwidth is pretty good(sometime as airtel). So crown goes to aircel. Airtel provide very reasonable speed price ratio but due to vast user it lacks bandwidth sometime. Reliance and bsnl is tottallyyy worthless in any direction they sucks!

go for airtel gprs, it's almost better

@Deb2009, I have tried that. And Kaju (and also Deb), I want this as a stand bye connection, otherwise I am satisfied with my Cable connection, this is only an additional requirement, so as I can use it on my lap top as well, with out being bound to the Network Cable, and in case there is some problem in that connection. Hence I do not want to use costly Airtel or Docomo connection.

Down Re: Aircel free GPRS Trick

Quote Originally Posted by Aayu View Post
    Hello

I am using Aircel service in mumbai. I access internet for surfing on PC and phone. last day i losse Rs. 100 in that. From last week i am Rs. 500 i spend on internet surfing. Can anyone know free Internet access tricks ?

Thanks

@Deb2009, I have tried that. And Kaju (and also Deb), I want this as a stand bye connection, otherwise I am satisfied with my Cable connection, this is only an additional requirement, so as I can use it on my lap top as well, with out being bound to the Network Cable, and in case there is some problem in that connection. Hence I do not want to use costly Airtel or Docomo connection.

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast