Thread: AT&T U-Verse coupon codes

AT&T U-Verse coupon codes

Hi friends,

U-verse is available in my area, but its require a coupon code to sgnn up and choosing package. But i don't have any idea about it. From where i'll get this? Please help.

Thank you.

Re: AT&T U-Verse coupon code

An AT&T U-verse Coupon Code is a series of numbers or letters representing a special AT&T U-verse offer.

To use your Coupon Code, enter it in the Coupon Code box while ordering AT&T U-verse online.

A maximum of one coupon can be applied per order.

From what I saw when I signed up it really didn't matter. I think the coupon codes are for them to find out which advertising method works best.

For the best deal I found is to order online. If you order on-line you get the one month free and the $100 rebate. If you call them and sign-up you just get the first month free, no $100 rebate. The coupon code I don't think matters other than they can tell what flyer (Mail, newspaper, etc) compelled you to sign-up and get $100 cash back.

As a side note, my neighbor ordered it a few months ago, then canceled the order before they installed. They tried to go on-line and sign-up and dump TW. They are stuck in a loop, and can't sign-up on-line. They tried calling in and were told they already get Uverse. This morning I called for them and spoke to a Supervisor. I guess they didn't "Officially" cancel it, but suspended the original order.

Here i have found the below package:

https://uma.att.com/assets/files/vie...r_details.html

$200 Cash Back Offer: Online Orders Only. Offer ends 05/23/2009. Residential customers ordering new AT&T U-verse U200 TV or higher. Redemption details provided to customer 30 days after activation. $200 cash back redemption requires customer to retain qualifying service a minimum of 30 days and at time processing of reward is completed. Check will be sent within 4-6 weeks following redemption of reward to eligible customers. Check may not be used to pay for local telephone service provided by AT&T.

Special Online Only Bonus $50 Cash Back Offer:

Offer ends 4/30/09. Available with new residential online orders for U200, U200 Latino, U300, or U450 with AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet. One offer per service address. AT&T U-verse services must be ordered between 4/6/09 to 4/30/09. Redemption letter with online and phone redemption instructions will be mailed after service activation. Customer must redeem online or by phone within 30 days of receipt of letter. Cash back redemption requires customer to retain qualifying service a minimum of 30 days and at time processing of reward is completed. Check will be sent within 4-6 weeks following redemption. Check may not be used to pay for local telephone service provided by AT&T. Cash back offer may not be combined with other AT&T promotional offers on the same services.