Thread: Enjoy 30paise local calling on virgin mobile

servicevoda Guest

Affection Enjoy 30paise local calling on virgin mobile

Recharge with 149 rs and enjoy all local calls @ flat 30 paise/min for 24 hours with 750 local sms valid for 30 days.
    Virgin Mobile has slashed the call rates to as low as 30 paise/min which no other GSM or CDMA prepaid player has done before.The main catch here is the 149 rs monthly committment which is bit costly.
    We say:-Suppose if a user is having a monthly prepaid budget of 400 rs
    Then a recharge of 249 rs which gives 222 talktime and 300 sms+149 rs tariff recharge gives 740 minutes of local calling usage.
    On the contrary if the subscriber opts for 333 recharge which gives 301 talktime and 750 free sms without any tariff recharge of 149 then he gets approximately 463 minutes(10 minutes daily charged at 1 rs/min for 3 mins and 50 paise for rest of the 7 minutes).
    So opting for a 149 rs tariff booster is a wise idea if your monthly budget is approx 400 rs.

Re: Enjoy 30paise local calling on virgin mobile

From where did you get this news? I looked on the Virgin Mobile official site but there is no such offers mentioned. There is still given the 50p calling scheme. Are you sure of these offer? Can you provide me the official link of this offer, so that I can understand what can be done to avail these offers?

servicevoda Guest

Affection Re: Enjoy 30paise local calling on virgin mobile

You can check on this sites

Yogesh Guest

The site appears to be a blog. Is that your blog? The information given is nowhere available on the Virgin's official site. Also it is not there elsewhere on any trusted site. So the information/scheme seems to be fake. Even if the scheme is there, I doubt it is something illegal. So the site given is censored.

hi, yogesh.
    The news is 100 pc correct you can confirm it by calling virgin call centre.

I blog at mobigyaan
    the user servicevoda has copied the article from mobigyaan which is strictly not allowed.

so i wud request you to remove the whole article or keep some part of it here and giving the name of the source at end.

I hope you will do needfull soon

please mail me at my id about what you action you will take for this thread
    Last edited by bhaskar; 23-04-2009 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Exterlam Link Removed

Yogesh Guest

@ servicevoda

If you are simply copy-pasting the article from any site/blog, always mention the name of it below the article as a Source. Moreover, copy-pasting any article is not allowed as such on any forums.

If further you are observed to be copying article from any site and pasting here, you will be

@yogesh
    Still the entire content is there. Whether you warned the member of not has nothin do to with me.
    But the thing is that i want you to either remove the whole content posted by servicevoda or if you want to keep it keep only frst few lines and then mention the source name ..i hope this time it will be done.

Puneet if you are blogger or associated with mobigyan, you should use your proper email address for communicating this issues, we will recommend you to send us an officail request from your mobigyan email id.
    You can use the following form for same http://forums.techarena.in/sendmessage.php

We can remove your article, if you can confirm your identity.

servicevoda Guest

Affection Re: Enjoy 30paise local calling on virgin mobile

virgin will launch so soon.