Thread: How to hack BSNL Dataone broadband connection?

How to hack BSNL Dataone broadband connection?

I am looking for something in the BSNl Dataone broadband connection that will allow me to accelerate the download speed an also allow me the free surfing on it. I am using the BSNL Dataone plan 500. It provides me free surfing in night but in day timing it is charging me for same. So if any one knows about How to hack BSNL Dataone broadband connection? then help me. Thank you.

Re: How to hack BSNL Dataone broadband connection?

This very simple to hack the BSNL Broadband connection by following some simple step that can help you for hacking the BSNL connection. All you have to do is to connect to the IP address of the user and then enter the user name and password for modem and then view the page source and find the password from there.

To hack the Broadband connection of the BSNL you have to go with the below given simple step that will help you to know "How to hack BSNL Dataone broadband connection?"

1. Find the IP address
    2. Type in the Browser address bar
    3. On the login page type username and password (User id will be “admin “Password will be “admin” or “password”)
    4. Go to the Administration panel
    5. Right click on Page
    6. Find INPUT TYPE=”PASSWORD”
    7. The Value of the input type is password.

I have gone through the same but let me tell you that i am not get it working as i am unable to find the iP address of the machine. Is there any simple way to get the IP address is available or not. So if you can then please help me finding the IP address. Is there any tools that will help me with the finding IP address.

There are lots of tools available online which can help you for finding the IP address of your. All you have to download them and they will give you the IP in ranges. I will advise you to install you the Angry IP which is a nice tools for finding the IP address. So download the same and work with this. Hope you will like it.

There is a video tutorial for hacking the BSNL broadband connection is available which will let you know in better way that can help. The video is having the tutorial for hacking the BSNL. Just go through the below given link which is having the same. i hope that you will like.
    Hack BSNL broadband

There are lots of site available on the Internet which wil display the IP address of your while you are visiting the site. Just look on the Google regarding this kind of the site, I have come to know about one which is known as the iplocationfinder.com just visit the same and you will come to know regarding your IP address.

don't know if the trick works, but just search in google as 'track my ip address' and lots of sites will appear, when u click on them ur ip address is displayed directly. that's it.