Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Videocon d2h+ will launch very soon

India BroadBand

Old 14-04-2009

Videocon d2h+ will launch very soon

Videocon d2h+ will launch very soon in Indian Market. The Videocon group is about to redefine home entertainment and everything around it with DTH segment through its brand d2h+

d2h+ brings you 21st century entertainment, directly to your home, via state of art satellites, which means you no longer have to tolerate all the hassles associated with Cable TV. No more frustrating disconnections right in the middle of intense game. And whether you’ re watching a Hollywood thriller or a desi block buster, d2h+ results in a The End to all the unnecessary interruptions. Our interactive Direct to Home Services d2h+ will be available through IDTV as well as Beam Box (STB). d2h+ offers a new-age satellite television platform that makes use of the revolutionary MPEG4 with DVBS 2 technology.

IDTV is integrated Television where the Beam Box (Set Top Box) comes in - built with the television. It is available in CRT, LCD segments. They are planning to come up with many more exciting products like STB with DVD, Home Theatre in this category.

Old 06-06-2011

Re: Videocon d2h+ will launch very soon

I powerfully feel that Videocon d2h is not awful for the reason that its signal strength is so superior and its signal possibly will not lose throughout high rainfall and dark clouds. I am so much pleased through its 24X7 helpline support and service. I comprise three connections of Videocon d2h 1. Satellite DVD 2. Satellite box 3. Satellite High Definition Digital Video Recorder however its signal not at all lost throughout heavy rainfall. I also suggested Videocon d2h on the way to my relatives and friends keeping its service, signal power and quality within deliberation.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , , , ,