Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot open BSNL broadband's bbservice page

India BroadBand

Old 13-04-2009

Cannot open BSNL broadband's bbservice page

I am using BSNL broadband connection. I recently changed my plan but since then I am unable to open BSNL - Broadband Account Management page. I entered http://bbservice.bsnl.in in address bar but nothing opens up. What should I do? Anyone else facing the same problem? Is this the problem of the site or it is the problem on my side (my computer)?

Old 13-04-2009

Re: Cannot open BSNL broadband's bbservice page

1. Did you entered your 14 digit portal ID and password in
data.bsnl.in/wps/portal correctly?
2. Clear cache and temporary files.
3. You can even try on some other browser or going to command prompt and pinging the site.
Old 13-04-2009

Re: Cannot open BSNL broadband's bbservice page

It's because many of the users are trying to access it and their server and database is too slow to accommodate. It will go right if we try later on.

If you want you can also use http://p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , ,