Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: Aircel GPRS settings

Re: Aircel GPRS settings

Quote Originally Posted by enriquemorillo@ymail View Post
    hi i am using sciphone i9+++ and i dont understand the settings for gprs can u pls send me the instruction how to activate the gprs settings.tnx
    If i guess you too want to activate Aircel GPRS settings, simply call Aircel Customer care and ask them to send the settings. They will confirm your mobile model number and will send the settings through SMS. Once you received, open the SMS and tap on SAVE from the options. Thats it.

To work with the issue of yours there are already most of the post has been made which is having the detail regarding the internet or GPRS setting on the Internet. If you can then go through those post and try out the suggestion given in post which might resolve your issue. Here are the link for same.

Internet settings for China mobile
    Help with Chinese Mobile Phone (internet settings)
    GPRS Setting on China Mobile

Aircel GPRS settings for connecting E1550

Please help me installing aircel GPRS in my E1550, I have activated pocket Internet but I am not able to connect. I have mobile partner software.

Re: Aircel GPRS settings for connecting E1550

Quote Originally Posted by sudharaja View Post
    Please help me installing aircel GPRS in my E1550, I have activated pocket Internet but I am not able to connect. I have mobile partner software.
    if am not wrong E1550 is a Huawei 3G modem, right. Well, i would like to say that its little long and complicated process. Hence the best way to get Aircel GPRS on E1550 is getting step by step assistance from Aircel guys itself. Just call them (customer care) and ask them. They will surely help you setting up the same.

Dear All,
    I am Using the Micromaxx qube cell in that i am unable to activate a GPRS Account
    Please let me know how to activate the Internet settings in this cell phone

i am using Aircel Network.

As you told that you are using the Aircel connection then the best way to get the setting is to call the Aircel support and ask them for the settings. You will have to tell them model that you are using (Micromaxx qube in your case) and they will send you the settings. Save and activate that in your phone. Once you have done that then you will have to restart your phone and now you are ready to browse the internet.

Thanks for your reply jerry

but i have called several times to send the settings but they unable to send the setting details to me.

can u please tell me how to activate in manual manner in Micromaxx qube cell...........................

If you are looking for the Aircel GPRS Setting for your Micromax mobile phone then you have two option for getting the same. Either get it through the SMS or perform the manual setting for same. I have given you instruction for both the things below just check and let me know whether this is working for you or not.

Step 1

Type GPRS BP <Starting 3 letters of you Mobile Brand> <Model Number> and Send it to 57788

Step 2

• Name : Aircel Online
    • Homepage : Whichever you want
    • User Name :Blank
    • Password :Blank
    • Use preferred Access Point :aircelgprs
    • Open Access Point Setting
    • Proxy:Enabled
    • Proxy address :192.168.035.201
    • Port :8081
    • Data Bearer : Packet Data

Thanks for your reple

but in my Mixromxx qube cell i dont know whr i need to do these things and i have ur process in my WAP Acount but it is not working ya

If you are not getting the settings then you can request for the settings via SMS as well. You will just have to send the SMS by typing "ALL" without quotes and send that to 121. When you send that then you will get the confirmation message for that. After some time, you will get the settings of the phone. If you do not get the settings even after 24 hours then you can call the customer care and ask them for this.

Erie,

These kind of things i have done so many times but i have not get any reply from them that is the reason i need support from your people........

Well, to do it manually, we have to go under settings and find there any option for "Connections" or "Destination". These are the two probably options that is found under Nokia and Samsung mobiles, but am not sure about Micromax as i have never used it. So, see if you can found such option under settings, and if it is there, open it, click on new access point and enter the details given above by Lankesh.

If you are still unable to do that better give a visit to Aircel Service center (Gallery) and ask them to do it right there. They will do it without charge. Goodluck.

Hi Frnds,
    i am using samsung galaxy pro, and i am not able to activate gprs on it.

please help me for the same

Quote Originally Posted by divyanshu joshi View Post
    Hi Frnds,
    i am using samsung galaxy pro, and i am not able to activate gprs on it.
    Alright, can you tell us which mobile service provider are you using? You need to ask your mobile service provider for the gprs setting that they will send to you and then you have to save it to your device. Or via an sms also they could send you the gprs setting that you can save in mobile. After saving the settings, just check it as default for web browsing and you are ready to surf the net on your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by rehaman View Post
    To get Aircel GPRS settings send SMS “WAP” to 121. you will receive settings save that settings in your mobile phone. Then restart the the phone , now you can access internet on your nokia E71 mobile phone.
    is this method useful only for Nokia E71? Because I'm using Motorola v3i

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast