Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aircel GPRS settings

m using LG Kp199.
    can anyone tell me the settings for using internet in phone.

You need to sms request PI to 121 & WAP to 121 .

but i had already sent msgs 2 times to 121
    but no settings came.

Im using Sigmatel S30 FXD bought from Homeshop18. Id be xtrmly grateful if anybody can guide about the gprs settings for aircel pocket internet. Thanks.

Will the above process work for me too ?
    I have Nokia 2700 Classic and I'm from kolkata

I did this many times but it no works.....

HEy guys Help me Plz !!!
    I m using china phone "MT225"
    i need PC suite to connect to net from my pc
    send me GPRS setting plz !!!!

Are you looking for proxy settings? You should post your questions on this topic : BPL WAP Settings for Java Application on Nokia

Do anyone know how to check validity of Aircel Pocket Internet ?
    I have E-Recharged R.98/- but got no message from that I could know about validity.....

Re: Aircel GPRS settings

You can get setting from customer care by just sending a message.

Aircelgprs sent it to 52346

Example : Aircelgprs Nokia6600

If your mobile comes in classic mobiles then add ‘c’ after model no.

Example: Aircelgprs Nokia3110c

You can aslo try following message to get Aircel GPRS Setting Delivered on your Mobile :

GPRS and send it to 121

WAP and send it to 121

After sending the massage they will send the configuration setting within 5-10 min. Type the pin 1234 to accept the configuration setting and save the setting. Now you can surf the internet.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

ThumbsUp Re: Aircel GPRS settings

AIRCEL GPRS SETTINGS ARE-
    ACCESS POINT-AIRCEL OR AIRCELGPRS (in capital)
    PROXY IP-172.17.83.69
    PROXY Port-8080
    HOME PAGE-myaircel.com (in small)

for mobile Opera Mini or Mini 5 beta Browser:-
    AND U NOW GO TO PHONE MENU- SETTING -CONFIGRATION SETTING- PERSONAL CONFIGRATION SETTINGS - OPEN - ADD NEW/ CREATE NEW PERSONAL ACCUNT- ADD NEW-WEB- ACCOUNT NAME-AIRCEL GPRS ACCESS POINT-ACCESS [POINT SETTINGS-PACKET DATA- BEARER SETTING-PACKET DATA ACCESS PIONT -AIRCELGPRS(IN CAPITAL)- NETWORK TYPE-IPV4.

NOW PRESS BACK 3 TIMES AND U WILL SEE PREFERRED ACCESS POINT - SO NOW SELECT by scroll- AIRCEL GPRS ACCESS POINT

and u ready to use opera mini what ever u use any application.

if u not satisfied u call me or mail me

i will help you! bye

ANUP
    Last edited by Rudra; 24-11-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Do not post personal Details...

I am using Micromax Q3 handset. I am not able to activate gprs as well as access internet throught it. And aircel customer care is also not supporting me. Pls. help me in gprs setting and internet.

I am using Nokia 2630 and I am unable to access the internet service in my handset, could anyone help me out.??

i hv activated aircel pocket internet and i am able to browse in mobile(Nokia N73)..i try to connect my mobile with PC. In nokia PC suite, when i try to configure the settings in ONE TOUCH ACCESS WIZARD, their is no aircel provider. so for configuring manually....i need to give the ACCESS POINT ....i am in TamilNadu...can someone provide me the details regarding this

is there seperate settings for java application using internet ??? or the same GPRS settings??

How do I configure Aircel GPRS Setting in the LG GX200 dual sim mobile phone

smile Re: Aircel GPRS settings

Hi,

To use aircel pocket internet (free) on your multimedia mobile just send an sms to "121" as "PI" without quotes. You will get the settings delivered to your cellphone. Next you have to go the configuration menu in your cell. You have to select the default config as Aircel in your cellphone and access point as Aircel Online. Then start your cellphone browser and access internet for free. You should have the Rs.98 unlimited Internet pack activated (easy recharge or card recharge) before trying this method.

This method works on Nokia 5130 Xpressmusic and other multimedia phones

Regards,
    Ubxoldier
    Intel Pentium III 800Mhz, Compaq Garcia i815 mobo, 384MB SD-RAM, Sparkle Geforce 5500 128MB AGP 8X

Hello, I am also having Aircel GPRS on my Mobile and I am using it for getting internet access on computer. But, as I am having Nokia 5320, I have done the setting related to this mobile. So, it is totally depend on your mobile handset, which setting to be done. So, if you simply visit to the nearest Aircell Gallery you will able to get the setting which are required for your Nokia 2630. So, it is needed to visit the Gallery and solve the problem. As the technical person from the gallery will solve your problem within few minutes.

Well, i have Aircel GPRS settings on my phone but am not sure it will work for you or not. Better you just give a call on Aircell customer care, that is toll free and ask them. They will either help you manually or will send a SMS regarding the same. You'll just need to select 'Save' from the SMS option and will be done. Isn't it much simple ?

Aircel GPRS settings

How can I get gprs settings of Aircel on nokia 5130c set
    please tell me whenever i send ALL to 121 it replys service not available

I have micromax Q5,i want to access internet on my phone. last few days i tried to access aircel internet but i failed.Then i cont. to cust.care according cust.care i sent sms 'ALL'to 121 , cust care told that they shall send setting on my phone but till day i have nothing received. Please sugess me on my no.7503083985.

Quote Originally Posted by surender singh View Post
    I have micromax Q5,i want to access internet on my phone. last few days i tried to access aircel internet but i failed.Then i cont. to cust.care according cust.care i sent sms 'ALL'to 121 , cust care told that they shall send setting on my phone but till day i have nothing received. Please sugess me on my no.7503083985.
    You can the working settings for internet or GPRS get from the Aircel customer care itself. As per my observation, aircel and tata docomo are very slow in their service. You have to call them again and again till they send you the settings. Try again calling them or visit your nearest Aircel gallery for the same.

i have nokia c6 model and i'm not able to use ovi maps.how do i access it?

Quote Originally Posted by melodining View Post
    i have nokia c6 model and i'm not able to use ovi maps.how do i access it?
    From what I have heard the OVI map comes preinstalled in the Nokia C6 mobile phone. Incase if the OVI map is not working or opening properly in your mobile phone, then you can try to hard reset your Nokia C6 mobile phone which will set your phone to factory settings and thus deleting all corupt files that are conflicting their. But before hard resetting, you should always backup your data first from your mobile phone or otherwise it will be deleted.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hay frnd kya aircel me free me internet use kiya ja sakta hai

Quote Originally Posted by Sashi View Post
    Hay frnd kya aircel me free me internet use kiya ja sakta hai
    Hi mate, I will first like to let you know that this is an english forum and therefore, I would suggest you to make all your discussions in english language. As per your question, yes - you can use free internet on your aircel with the settings given in the first page of this thread. Or Activate aircel Thrills normally by sms, SMS "AT (3 CHAR OF Ph- No) (MODEL NO) " To"57788" for ex: AT NOK 3120. Or activate aircel online normally by sms,SMS "GPRS BP (3 CHAR OF Ph- No) (MODEL NO) " To"57788".

hi i am using sciphone i9+++ and i dont understand the settings for gprs can u pls send me the instruction how to activate the gprs settings.tnx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast