Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Reliance Evdo Or TATA Indicom Photon which is Best

India BroadBand

Old 09-04-2009

Reliance Evdo Or TATA Indicom Photon which is Best

I am planning to Buy one usb modem for my laptop but confuse between Reliance Evdo Or TATA Indicom Photon Can you suggest me which is best. I got info that TATA indicom network is good compare to reliance but TATA is not in much cities

Old 09-04-2009

Re: Reliance Evdo Or TATA Indicom Photon which is Best

The company claims that Photon+ is 20 times faster than the existing mobile wireless technology offering data rates up to 3.1 Mbps. This is compatible with both laptops as well as desktops. Photon+ is accessible via both Routers and USB Modems; this would cater to both business segment as well as consumers.
Old 09-04-2009

Re: Reliance Evdo Or TATA Indicom Photon which is Best

The new Photon+ has ‘self installation’with LAN/WLAN connectivity and OS support. This OS support is for Windows2000/XP/Vista and Mac OS X.
The Photon+ is accessible using two devices — the Router and USB Modem. The routers helpful for multiple users in small and medium businesses (SMB) and business enterprises which is configured with an in-built modem and has Wi-Ficapabilities. The USB Modem that can be directly plugged into a computer, forindividual users.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , ,