Vodafone and Airtel Blackberry plans

Vodafone plans

Prosumer Lite 299

• Monthly Rent: Rs.299
    • Unlimited Access to 10 email accounts

Prosumer Service

• Monthly Rent: Rs.1099
    • Unlimited email and internet access

Airtel plans are on the lines of Vodafone’s but there’s one more plan added to the basket:

Plan 1 (Only Email and IM)
    • Monthly Rent: Rs.299
    • Unlimited Access to 10 email accounts

Plan 2

• Monthly Rent: Rs.499
    • Free Usage: 500KB; extra usage at 50paise/KB

Plan 3

• Monthly Rent: Rs.1099
    • Unlimited
    ~HARE KRISHNA HARE RAM~

Re: Vodafone and Airtel Blackberry plans

If you’re an email and a messenger addicted, Prosumer Lite is the thing to go for or else the full fledged Prosumer plan will keep you busy with access to social networking sites, stocks at all.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Vodafone blocks the vodafone mobile connect(Rs 499 per month for 500mb ) in Blackberry handsets. When asked about net, they tell to go for expensive bb internet service plan(Rs. 1000 permonth). If you have blackberry set please research provider before taking a connection.

I have an MTNL connection in my blackberry smart phone. MTNL offers various tariff plans. The lowest cost starts from Rs.249 to Rs.1099 as per your use. The BIS economy plan start at Rs.249, for BES the charge is Rs.899 with unlimited data usage and the last on with Rs. 1099. You can use the Rs.249 blackberry internet service.

I have subscribed to Airtel internet service for my Blackberry phone. I have activated to annual (unlimited) plan.

Here are the following plans -

Monthly Plans
    Plan 1 — 899/- p.m. (Unlimited downloading)
    Plan 2 — 499/- p.m. (100 kb downloading free rest 50 paisa per kb charges extra)
    Plan 3 — 249/- p.m. ( no free usage flat 15 paisa per kb charges)

Half-Yearly Plan
    Plan 4 — 3999/- for 6 month unlimited adv. rental

Annual Plan
    Plan 5 — 6999/- for 1 year unlimited adv. rental

question Re: Vodafone and Airtel Blackberry plans

Hi peps,

I own Blackberry 9000 Bold and have airtel prepaid connection, I want to ask if I take the unlimited plan i.e. 1099 p.m, can I use it to connect to my PC?

Many Thanks

I wonder why would you want to connect to internet from you Blackberry 9000 Bold mobile phone to the computer with so much high rate. Now a days, you can get a 512 kbps boradband or triband connection for computer at Rs. 499 per month and that to unlimited plan. You see, using mobile as a medium to connect to internet on pc wont yeild you much speed as compared to the direct internet connection on your pc. Hope that makes sense to you.

Quote Originally Posted by amol21 View Post
    I wonder why would you want to connect to internet from you Blackberry 9000 Bold mobile phone to the computer with so much high rate. Now a days, you can get a 512 kbps boradband or triband connection for computer at Rs. 499 per month and that to unlimited plan. You see, using mobile as a medium to connect to internet on pc wont yeild you much speed as compared to the direct internet connection on your pc. Hope that makes sense to you.
    I understand but the thing is that I stay at a rental apartment and my tenure at this apartment is not fixed. So I may move to a diff apartment soon and I cannot take the pain to keep shifting my broadband everytime I shift.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer10 View Post
    Hi peps,

I own Blackberry 9000 Bold and have airtel prepaid connection, I want to ask if I take the unlimited plan i.e. 1099 p.m, can I use it to connect to my PC?

Many Thanks
    Yes cancer it is possible to connect the Internet from blackberry to the computer. You can get the help required from the customer care of Airtel or you can follow this link and see if it helps
    http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...200%2081359857

Airtel Prepaid Blackberry 399 Plan is not exactly unlimited Please find below the mail i got from the Customer executive
    -----------
    Thank you for writing to Airtel.

This is with reference to your complaint dated 15th January 2011, where in, you have been charged for Browsing GPRS towards your Airtel account (phone) number 98XXXXXXXX.

As per your telephonic discussion with the undersigned, we would like to inform you that the charges levied towards the mentioned account are correct and valid. Furthermore, the same have been calculated as per the usage initiated and predefined applicable tariff rates towards the account in question.

Furthermore, as per the 399 construct tariff plan, the browsing would be made available on free of cost basis, however; if any of the third party application would be downloaded , then the browsing through the same would be chargeable.

You may send us an e-mail directly at airtelpresence@airtel.in regarding the concern highlighted.

Out of Airtel and Vodafone ,which has the fastest blackberry connection. Is it worth converting my vodafone number to airtel as i am facing some network issues.