Thread: Is the Airtel new GPRS pack for unlimited surfing good for the mobile.

Is the Airtel new GPRS pack for unlimited surfing good for the mobile.

Hello friends. I am here to discuss the problem of the GPRS, since I am using Airtel as my service provider, it is one of the best in the call rates that I have seen but only the problem is in the SMS rate which is high I supposed, I was just wondering that is Airtel the best one or there are some other service provider present. Also can you tell me the various GPRS plan that is been present in the Airtel which is been newly launched in the market.

Re: Is the Airtel new GPRS pack for unlimited surfing good for the mobile.

As per my thought, the services that are been provided by them keep on changing at every state in the India, I have noticed that Airtel has come up with its newly GPRS package system in Maharashtra and Goa, this package is only possible in this regions but it is not possible in the other regions that are present, at some other location some other services will be present. The package system that is available in the GPRS is RS 15 per day and the download is unlimited. They to have various other plan that are available in their organization and also that are good in the required specifications.

Hello there, I have seen the trends of the service providers which are present in the India such as Airtel, Idea, Vodafone etc. these people have always focused on a certain aspects of the services that are present and also provide a lot of tariff in that. Now each day there is a different package of the offer in the GPRS that is present in it, After the present of Per day second plan that was used by most of the service operators now they are focusing their strategy on the GPRS package as many of the user use the internet in their daily life, these thing will help them in connecting new customers to their services that they are using.

Hi, I was just wondering that many people are using internet in their mobile phone now a days, they tend to spend a lot of money, If they are not using any of the package that are been charged a lot of money as per they use in the mobile or in the computers, it is really silly thing to just waste around two to four hundred in the mobile net, that can be done in the wired internet connection that are been provided by the other provider and also by the service providers like Airtel,TATA and others. So if you are paying so much of the money in the mobile internet and also in the call and SMS then it is not a fair idea to do that.

Hi, I feel that when you are connected with the mobile internet it is slow, but sometime in the emergency you can go with the mobile internet, where you have to find some cyber cafe and wait in the line to surf the internet, so in my experience you just go with the mobile internet as a backup plan which will help you in getting the required information whenever you want to do so, now in the Airtel the best GPRS package that you want to can be done in the following way, just SMS GPRSACT to 511 in the Airtel, this number is Toll free, and within 24 hours the required setting for the package that you intend to use will be sent and notify to you.

Hey guys thanks a lot, I just went through all the post and the information that you people had been provided me about the GPRS package that are present in the Airtel service provider, I also gave a call to the customer care but they were unable to provide all the information that I was searching for, the information that I was searching for was been provided here, I am going to activate the plan that were told by you and check the services that were told by you , also I have seen that many of the operator that provide this services are not the best as the Airtel are been providing, thanks a lot again