Thread: What are the different Tariff Plan of Railtel Broadband

What are the different Tariff Plan of Railtel Broadband

Hi,
    I had heard out that Railtel is going to give out really nice internet broad band plan. I want some information on the same. Like what are the monthly charges for every month and on additional downloads. If I choose for a high plan than does it gives any better options. Basically what are plans that are charged as per the usages of internet. Thanks in advance.

Re: What are the different Tariff Plan of Railtel Broadband

RailWire is really offering a very nice broadband plan for the Bangalore city. The plan offers you really cost effective amount of charge at the end of ever month with a nice speed. If you want to buy a 256kpbs of broad band line then for that you will have to pay Rs. 320/- pm. And the price increases to Rs. 620/- pm for double speed i.e. 512 kbps.

That right the plans are really very cost effective. The best thing is that if you are playing a Rs. 320/- pm for a 26 kbps then you can enjoy unlimited downloading. This is really nice. I had applied for a 1 mbps broadband line which is going to charge me Rs. 920/- every month with unlimited download. This gives out a nice saving of money and a good internet speed.

Other than this if you are going for a regular connection you can also buy a plan where you have to pay as you use. That is you have to pay month for the Rental and then the amount of data which is used up if you are not a frequent user. For that like for example you by a 256 kbps line. So here you will have to pay Rs. 50/- pm as rental. And you will be charged 25 paise per MB.

That right the use and pay option in Railwire is very nice They are providing from 256kbps to 32 mbps connection on this basis. You does not need to get a high bill everyday for that. This depends entirely on use. Like if you get a 512 kbps line then you will charged Rs. 80/- pm + 25 paise on the data download that is on the basis of per MB. Others are charging more than Rs. 1/- per MB on that.

Here is more information on the usage based plan. If you buy a 1 mbps line then you will be charged a rental of Rs. 110/- pm. In the same way for 2 mbps Rs. 140/-, for 4 mbps Rs. 230/-, for 8 mbps Rs. 380/-, for 16 mbps Rs. 710/- and for 32 mbps you will have to play Rs. 1370 /- as rental every month. Other than this you will charged on per mb download. That will be 25 paisa per mb.