Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BSNL 3G download Speed ?

Re: BSNL 3G download Speed

Quote Originally Posted by chikki View Post
    Im planning to buy a nokia 5235 or C5 but im confused which one to opt. I found 3G speed that is 3.6Mbps in 5235 and 10.1Mbps in C5. So, if i take bsnl 3G how its gonna work in both cells can you please explain
    If you are just concerned with 3G Speed and also observed that you getting 10.1 Mbps with C5 than Nokia C5 is the better option for you. But if you see the browsing experience, style and other factors than i'll suggest for Nokia C5 as i am using the same and am happy with it. 3.6 mbps is also not the bad speed for a mobile phone. What matters is how fast you can browse, and for that Nokia 5235 is best.

Re: BSNL 3G download Speed ?

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1120480532.png

this is my result of bsnl 3G.

download speed is now 17kbps in avg

Quote Originally Posted by roshanK View Post
    BSNL launched 3G services in India can any one tell me how much download Speed BSNL 3G is providing on 3G network ? is anyone using BSNl 3G here ?

Thanks
    its not good.i am getting only 100kbps.

I had been to the BSNL office 2days ago looking for the 3G Internet connection. The BSNL guy was showing a demo of the Speed test which clocked 1.8 to 2.2Mbps speed and I was exited seeing it.
    The offer was great as well. You can just buy a new SIM card from BSNL for Rs.51/- which comes with a 1GB free download, valid upto 2 months. The data cards costs starting from Rs.2000 and I didn't want to invest in it without trying this using my 3G enabled Nokia 3120c phone. So, I just paid for the SIM card and connected the Phone using USB Cable to my laptop.

Tests: Disappointing Speed of ~100Kbps and unreliable connection , in spite of seeing full signal on the mobile. I also confirmed this with my another friend who picked a SIM with me to use in his iPhone4 and found same results.

Quote Originally Posted by balaji.s View Post
    I had been to the BSNL office 2days ago looking for the 3G Internet connection. The BSNL guy was showing a demo of the Speed test which clocked 1.8 to 2.2Mbps speed and I was exited seeing it.
    The offer was great as well. You can just buy a new SIM card from BSNL for Rs.51/- which comes with a 1GB free download, valid upto 2 months. The data cards costs starting from Rs.2000 and I didn't want to invest in it without trying this using my 3G enabled Nokia 3120c phone. So, I just paid for the SIM card and connected the Phone using USB Cable to my laptop.

Tests: Disappointing Speed of ~100Kbps and unreliable connection , in spite of seeing full signal on the mobile. I also confirmed this with my another friend who picked a SIM with me to use in his iPhone4 and found same results.
    You always need to be in the coverage are and hence I think that you are getting the issue. Well the signal that you are seeing might be actually the Phone signal and not the signal that can have you the 3G speed in your case there. It will be better if you can see for the same in some other area as well and then see for the downloading speed. Well you never know you can get the speed in some are but not on the regular basis.

I'm using BSNL 3g and i'm getting about 384kbps which is around 50 kBps.

i dont wat speed they r offering. neway it is okay for my mobile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12