Thread: Reliance BIG TV Customer care

Reliance BIG TV Customer care

Reliance is excited to present the next landmark of TV entertainment in India. With Big TV Digital Service, you can experience spectacular entertainment, blockbuster movies, up-to-the-minute news, and your favourite programs at the click of a button.

Transform your home with Big TV Digital Service, powered by MPEG – 4 technology for the first time in India. Big TV has fantastic features like pure digital viewing experience, more channel choice, many exclusive movie channels, easy programming guide, interactive services, parental control, 24x7 Customer Service and lots more — Ensure a never before viewing experience with unlimited hours of fun and entertainment for your entire family.

Customer care

022-3033 8888 or 1800-200-9001 (Toll free)
    Assam | N/E Customers please call on:
    Assam: 9864098888
    N/E: 9863098888

Email ID : info@bigtv.co.in

SMS : BIGTV to 55454

Address

If you have any complaints, please write to:

2nd FLOOR, 'A' BLOCK,
    RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
    DHIRUBHAI AMBANI KNOWLEDGE CITY
    THANE BELAPUR ROAD,
    KOPAR KHAIRNE,
    NAVI MUMBAI - 400709

aneeeeshv Guest

Re: Reliance BIG TV Customer care

BIG TV Service is bakwas...
    Complaint Number: 112287991, its been 30 days no one is ready to take responsibility.
    Smart Card Number: 200570615659.

Guys Please don't go for BIG TV, they are second government.

Re: Reliance BIG TV Customer care (WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE)

That's correct. I purchased a set top box in Jan and later in one month It started giving problem. I knew there was some hardware problem with the box. I called up reliance and they said they will replace the box. The fix an appointment and they didn't came the guy from the service provider called me and gave some tips and said try this. I said I tried all these things. Then that idiot from the service provider solved my case and closed it. Next day I called up and the customer care said your issue has been solved by the service provider. I shouted on them and then they raised another request for replacing the set top box. Any way they came after three days and replaced the set top box. They took the box out of a new box and I thought it is new. But later when I was dusting the box I found the box is old used one have some names scribbled on the top with pencil and VC numbers. I immediately called reliance and gave a complaint. The customer care people are over smart they said "The set top box is reliance property and you will get a used box in replacement only". I said excuse me you purchase a car and there is some defect and the company will give you a used car will you accept that. They said if you have any problem then only we can take complaint. They didn't even bothered to listen to me I kept quiet promising myself, never buy reliance big tv nor suggest any one to go for reliance big tv. I had a worst experience. Still living with the used, repaired set top box because the new one didn't work properly within 30days and customers have to suffer because of reliance.
    Smart card number : 20058325673

Friends DO NOT BUY RELIANCE BIG TV OR SUGGEST ANY FRIEND TO GO FOR RELIANCE BIG TV.

hi guys,,,

i dont think these big tv guys or mr.anil ambani have any shame 2 go through these reviews...if they cant provoide service they better dont sell anything...i have a signal problem with my big tv and placed more than 5 complaints in 10 days..the standard answer is that my previous complaint is closed...but how???...no tech is bothered 2 come after placing numerous request..i have already mailed in all my friends email ids (nearly 1000) both official and personal cautioning them not to buy Big -tv..their call center guys are picked up from the nearby fish markets who can hardly speak english...shame on u Big-tv...i really dont know what i have purchased Big tv or BLOOD PRESSURE...WILL BE POSTING THIS REVIEW IN MANY CONSUMER SITES POSSIBLE..

REGARDS SYED..

Reliance BIG TV Customer care

I have Big TV connection no.200665902939, since last two months i am facing problem that automatically switching off , in this regard i have given compliant 24-10-2011, with complaint No. 164463132, the customer care person said that within 48 hours it wil be rectifed and serivice charge will be rs. 175/-, but the service engineer called me on 26-10-2011 and asking me 500/- then only he will come for service. what is this anil ambani is cheeting customer like this bcoz he is going in loss.

I will advice you to contact the customer care back again and ask them about the charges. If on the phone they said you Rs. 175 then they should not charge more. Ask them for confirmation that the Service engineer is demanding this much amount. You can also launch a complaint to the customer care supervisor on the call itself.