Thread: SSV NBC DC++ HUB for Dombivali People

SSV NBC DC++ HUB for Dombivali People

Hello friends I am a resident of a Dombivali and I have come to know that there is going to be enrollment of the DC++ hub by the SSV NBC Internet Service Provider. This is done to compete with the Sify Communications that were only the Internet Service Provider over there and were failing to provide the best service as compared to what now this DC++ hub is going to provide. I would just want know that is this news correct and if yes then from when is this going to get started, I am very eager to get this DC++ network as it is very fast, highly securable and safer then the one which we are currently using. So guys please do reply.

Re: SSV NBC DC++ HUB for Dombivali People

It is certainly a good news for all the people located in Dombivali as SSV NBC Internet Service Provider is going to unleash its DC++ hub feature that will help the user to achieve high speed as well as more fun in sharing files with the users. As far as I know I have even heard the same thing and that the step has been taken after the Sify Communications were not providing good quality service and that there were constantly blocking the network sharing facility which was really a huge drawback in making use of this network. Although I don’t know exactly when is the facility is going to be getting started but even I am very desperate to make us of the same, if any one having any more details so please fell to provide the same.

Guys all that you have heard is absolutely correct, the news is true and that the people of Dombivaili are going to get the DC++hub for better network sharing along with the hub, Lan File Sharing & Network Gaming facility, which is certainly good for all the people living in this locality. The best part is the Network gamming which I personally wanted to make use of it, since I have a very great affection for playing all the types of games and now that the services are going to get enrolled in the coming days, I think that the SSV NBC Internet Service Provider is absolutely going to be a huge hit. Please get released as early as possible.

Guys I would want to know that what exactly is this DC++ hub exactly means and how it will help in getting more and better access to the network that will help in file sharing as well as gamming. I am also a resident of Dombavali but I currently don’t have a internet connection as of yet, as the current and the only network provider that is Sify Communications is not at all providing a good service. It is really not a worth making use of that service and it is always better to avoid it. But now that I have heard the SSV NBC Internet Service Provider is coming up with this new kind of technology, so I just want to know that what exactly is it and how will it help to get better access to the internet. Also, please provide some of the rules to get enrolled to this service.

DC++ is absolutely free and open-source, network that is available that can be processed at a higher speed as compared to all the previous version of the network that are available. The DC++ makes use of the peer-to-peer process which means that it has a communications model in which each host has the unique feature and each one of them can start a communication session. This Dc++ is a special type of file-sharing client that is used to connect to the Direct Connect network . With this not only the network connection increases but at the same time the process is absolutely fast. Also, DC++ supports to the equivalent file-sharing network and even uses the same file-sharing protocol.

For getting this connection you will have to first download the installation file from the DC++ web site. You will get the link of the file over there, just click it and download the installer. After getting the setup file, you will have to install the same, you should be very careful while installing the setup file and you must make sure that you keep all the options selected while installing the file. Once it gets installe properly you can go to the start menu to run the DC++. You will also required to do the connection settings as well , but don’t worry you will get the instruction to do so completely.

Weblink Broadband DC++ HUB Dombivali ([ÅXi§]Prïñ¢3™24x7 Weblink Hub)

Weblink Broadband DC++ HUB Dombivali ([ÅXi§]Prïñ¢3™24x7 Weblink Hub)

This for all you dombivalikars who have been desperately missing the days of glory pertaining to DC++ hub, Lan File Sharing & Network Gaming. We the users of Weblink Broadband have been successful in starting a new DC++ hub as well as Lan game hosting services. This will enable all the esteemed users of Weblink Internet users of Dombivali to enjoy safe & secure file sharing. Am sure all the users would contribute & co-operate towards the success of this hub and the Weblink internet community.

The following are the details regarding DC++ settings & the hub address through which the users would be able to connect successfully:

1. Download Application

1.1 DOWNLOAD

The original DC++ installation files can be found at the 10.0.0.1 web site after connecting net. Click on folder Dc ++ Software and download file Axisdc.msi

1.2 INSTALL
    Run the setup executable file to begin installation. The installation consists of three main screens. The most important is Installation Options. This shows the components to be installed. It is highly recommended that you keep all the items selected. Once the installation has completed, you may now run DC++ from the Start menu.

2. Basic Settings

All Setting are predefined in Axisdc.msi setup file, so you don’t have to do any additional settings.

3. Registration

Get yourself registered on hub once and save settings to favorite hub list by typing /fav .
    If you face any problem while registration please contact Weblink Team.

Hub Timings:
    All Dayes 24X7

For further information contact me team.weblink@gmail.com

Regards

Team Weblink