Thread: Tata Indicom crosses 7 Million subscriber mark

Tata Indicom crosses 7 Million subscriber mark

Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Ltd (TTML), one of the fastest growing telecom service providers, yesterday announced that it has crossed the 7-million-subscribers milestone across the Mumbai and Rest of Maharashtra (RoM) circles. The achievement comes close on the heels of TTML crossing the half-a-million subscriber mark in its wireline segment last month.

Commenting on the achievement, Mr. Haridev Khosla, President- Network and Technology, Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited, said, "The 7-million milestone speaks volumes of the trust that our customers have evinced in Tata Indicom. This remarkable achievement stands testimony to our efforts to ensure seamless network and good consumer care. We will strive to continuously better our efforts and our offerings."

Re: Tata Indicom crosses 7 Million subscriber mark

I have been using TATA INDICOM PREPAID since october 2006. Based on my 26 months experience i would give 8/10 to tata.

Best thing about TATA is cheap tarrifs. If you want to use mobile for Calling and Messaging, tata is the best option.

1) Call charges are as low as 60p/30p to any local phone.
    2) The network is good enough although sometimes you might face Cross-connections problem(I have exp it in Mumbai circle). thats not a big issue but.
    3) Because of tariff structure and ever increasing scope of RCVs you dont have to give miss call to anybody.
    4) Customer care support is okayish types.
    5) Good low-end handsets are available but high end handsets are Cstlier than GSM and there is not much option available either.

Considering the pros and cons of TATA indicom its best service available for prepaid subscribers.

Yeah... Tata Indicom teleservice is now the finest telephone service in Mumbai. With MTNL going down in popularity and Reliance being the crap, Tata Indicom is the only better service for landline phones.

Only in last september did Tata Teleservices crossed 6 million subscribers milestone in the Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa circles, and now within 6 months another milestone. Good going Tata