Thread: BSNL FREE GPRS on PC

BSNL FREE GPRS on PC

Anyone know how to access Free internet on PC. I am using BSNL SIM ? Can anyone know trick for that please provide me.

Thanks

Re: BSNL FREE GPRS on PC

1. First have your mobile set up with PC to access internet like any usual paid connection. I think you all must have this done already.
    2. Now make a new dial-up connection using your same modem that you were using for internet access with the following configuration Dial-up number *99 ***1 # Proxy address 192.168.51.163 Proxy port-8080 and please dont put any username and password. Name the connection as BSNL or anything of your choice.
    3. Now go to control panel and open internet options. Select connection tab and select the connection named BSNL and the select configuration here “enable automatic detect configuration” and in proxy server “enable use a proxy server” Put the proxy address as ” 192.168.51163 ” and proxy port as “8080 ” in the repuired fields. Now click OK and you are done with configuration on PC now
    4. Now in your mobile open tools->configuration- >connection->access point In this “access point” field put “celloneportal” and then exit everything.
    5. Now connect your P C internet access using the new configuration named BSNL and you can see that it ir connected but it will put open any home page right now. Keep the connection working and conect still do not disconnect please.
    6. Open the homepage it will open homepage now leave it as it ir but don’t exit it. Now again open the internet explorer on your pc i hope you didnt disconnect your connection as i had warned you all if it was not connected then open any site of your choice and yes your done Enjoy for free and full access to internet with no charge.

my bsnl gprs not working in bihar.this display a message like "connection failed"

Yogesh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ravikiran000 View Post
    my bsnl gprs not working in bihar.this display a message like "connection failed"
    Hey ravikiran000, your topic is different from the topic of this thread. Though it is related to BSNL GPRS, you are having different problem. So I suggest you to create a new thread for this problem. This will help you to get more replies from members.

Posting different topic in another persons thread is considered as hijacking of that thread. Members usually avoid responding to such posts.

I have tried my level best, but could not succeed in managing connection to my nokia N72, via usb cable. If u can guide me, it will be a great help to me...

I am in Bhavnagar, Gujarat

I Have Downloaded Gprs Setting.how To Configure The Mobile? Nokia 2323. Bsnl Prepaid Card