Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

BSNL introduced 50 rupees Prepaid SIM

India BroadBand

Old 28-01-2009

BSNL introduced 50 rupees Prepaid SIM

BSNL launches a Rs. 50 prepaid mobile SIM

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Maharashtra Circle has announced the launch of a new prepaid mobile SIM that is now available for just Rs. 50. BSNL said that this sim comes with a validity of 50 days and talktime of Rs. 10.

The government owned telecom giant said that on this connection, local calls to BSNL mobile will be charged at 60 paisa during the day and 20 paisa during night. These SIMs are now on sale through Customer Service Centers of BSNL in Goa and Maharashtra. This new SIM card would come with a talktime of Rs 10 and would offer 50 days of initial validity. This new SIM card is specially designed for people having high calling usage on other BSNL mobile phones. The call rates on this new SIM would be 60p/min to BSNL mobile during the day and 20p/min during the night (11 pm to 6 am).

Along with the launch of this new prepaid SIM, BSNL also announced the reduction in the cost of its existing SIM card. The prepaid SIM which would earlier cost Rs 149 will now be available at the cost of Rs 121, indicating a total reduction of around 25% on the cost of this starter pack. This SIM card carries a talktime of Rs 50 and provides an initial validity of 90 days. According to the press release from BSNL, both these SIM cards would be exclusively available at the 489 Customer Service Centers of BSNL spread across Maharashtra and Goa.

Video Card: RADEON X300/X550 Series
Old 28-01-2009

Re: BSNL introduced 50 rupees Prepaid SIM

That's great,This thing will definitely capture attention, they have to implement this nice offer in all states of India and improve in quality of service.
Old 30-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broad-Man View Post
That's great,This thing will definitely capture attention, they have to implement this nice offer in all states of India and improve in quality of service.
bsnl is giving quality service... ha ha ha haaa haa
you should call their customercare to learn quality of bsnl
Old 30-09-2011

This is not just the case of BSNL. Every telecom sector face this issue. They just keep on adding new subscriber and does not take any initiative to give a better customer care service. I had faced a lot issue to deactivate one. Every time when I call them they keep asking me similar issues again and all information. Some of them really do not care.
Old 04-10-2011

sad Re: BSNL introduced 50 rupees Prepaid SIM

i am basically from rajasthan but i am presently live in pune and my bsnl sim is rejected. can i replace my sim in pune or not please reply me as soon as possible.
Old 04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayEthell View Post
i am basically from rajasthan but i am presently live in pune and my bsnl sim is rejected. can i replace my sim in pune or not please reply me as soon as possible.
First of all have you tried to remove the SIM and put it back in after switching the phone off and let the phone search for the network itself and checked if thats working for you. I suppose you can use the sim but on roaming facility and on this service you will have to bear extra additional cost as per their service charges are applied.
Old 05-10-2011

no my sim was working but from few days it was not working.
when i insert sim then following words are seen please insert sim.
so please give me the ans that can i get new sim in pune but my sim card is registered in rajasthan. so please reply me fast.
Old 05-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayEthell View Post
no my sim was working but from few days it was not working.
when i insert sim then following words are seen please insert sim.
so please give me the ans that can i get new sim in pune but my sim card is registered in rajasthan. so please reply me fast.
Well, it seems to me that that sim car that you are having might have got inactive due to non usage for more than a month or 2 months. And to start the sim card again, to make it active, you will have to call the bsnl service providers and ask them to start it, only they can make it live again. Or better of get a new sim card with same number.
Old 05-10-2011

so can i purchase new sim of my old number????????

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , ,