Thread: tata sky plus experience

tata sky plus experience

i bought my tata plus in december 08 and have been enjoying it since...initially was skeptical but now glad to find out that its worth it
    it has made such a difference in tv viewing. obvoiusly revolves around their features.
    Pausing a cricket match or a TV show when someone calls or answering the door , rewinding TV to watch those moments that you missed or want to hear something again and if you have ever seen the back of the Tata Sky Plus box, you would notice it has 2 cable inputs, 1 USB port and component inputs. This has everything to do with HD video. I have clarified with Tata Sky, and this box is the same box that you can use for using HD Video whenever that service starts.

Re: tata sky plus experience

Thank you for all your review or experience.

Hi Pritesh,

I also had the same Tata Sky Plus am also satisfy with the services it provides and I have also notice one thing that my TV's picture clarity has also improved to the great extent, now I can see the picture more clear and more visible, thanks to Tata Sky.

Regrads.

The feature of pause and replay is a nice introduction from Tata Sky. This is an excellent thing I think this will beat other DTH service providers. The reviews of Customer care of Tata Sky is also coming to be good.

Well Pritish that's a nice review of tata sky plus & I really thank you for this effort.
    I am about to buy satellite TV for myself so am looking at some products in market but according to the features I think tata sky is much better since you are using it right now I would like to ask you about the buffer time I mean for how long in minutes you can pause the program?
    Can I capture programs from TATA sky & save them on my Hard disk?

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Well Pritish that's a nice review of tata sky plus & I really thank you for this effort.
    I am about to buy satellite TV for myself so am looking at some products in market but according to the features I think tata sky is much better since you are using it right now I would like to ask you about the buffer time I mean for how long in minutes you can pause the program?
    Can I capture programs from TATA sky & save them on my Hard disk?
    Once you pause a live programme , it starts recording into the review buffer. So they have this review buffer depth that defines the length of recording during live pause. the default depth is 45 min. however, one can modify this setting. If this depth is set to zero, the recording in the buffer will continue till the end of the next programme and if set to anything else, it will continue till the end of the live paused programme plus another 90 minutes.
    Also, while u have paused it shows the number of minutes you are behind live tv.

Thanks for the information Pritesh!
    That was really helpful.

Guys who have doubts about tata sky plus, Tata sky has posted the TS+ user guide on their site.. its on their FAQ page under the headline of Harware & Installation..i think itll be very resourceful..

The only problem with TATASKY is that it does not have a Christian Religious Channel in ENGLISH. Something needs to be done about it by them

tata sky plus provides a full entertainment.. thanks to it..

Its full of entertainment no doubt about it specially with discounts available on festivals or new year