Thread: Reliance GSM SIM Card Only at Rs.10

Reliance GSM SIM Card Only at Rs.10

Reliance Selling GSM sim card in Rs. 10 in that talk time is Rs. 900. You will get Rs.10 talk time per day. It's promotion price. About tariff and offers it will announce within 2 or 3 days sales person told.

Current Tariff

Local call : Rs. 1 per min
    SMS : Rs. 1
    Reliance to Reliance free 11.00 pm to 8.00 am (local)

Re: Reliance GSM SIM Card Only at Rs.10

Reliance rock. I like Reliance to Reliance free offer after 11.00 pm to 8.00 am this is I am going to buy reliance GSM only for free talk time..

I think it should be on only Reliance to Reliance on GSM only. Tariff also not announced wait till official announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky4 View Post
    I think it should be on only Reliance to Reliance on GSM only. Tariff also not announced wait till official announcement.
    No

Night calling is free on reliance CDMA network also means Reliance to Reliance (GSM and CDMA) mobile phone.

Reliance is offering Rs 900 worth talk time, half year validity, plus a lot of free stuff only for Rs 25. This start-up pack will definitely tempt mobile users to at least try their services.

Sorry i posted wrong timing for free night calling right timing is night 11.00 pm to 6.00am

I purchase Sim at Rs. 75 Not in Rs.10 reliance executive told me Rs.25 for Sim and Rs. 50 refile in that you will receive Rs.42 talk time.

i hav heard tht v get sim cards for rs.111 n full talktime of 111...n night calling free for std+local.....is it tru????

dear i want fancy gsm sim number like xxxx152626 or xxxxx52626, if available please sms or email to me
    thanks
    kani2626@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kani2626 View Post
    dear i want fancy gsm sim number like xxxx152626 or xxxxx52626, if available please sms or email to me
    thanks
    kani2626@gmail.com
    Well you need to find it to nearest dealer, he can offer you fancy number. But they might charge you good amount for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by arpita pradhan View Post
    i hav heard tht v get sim cards for rs.111 n full talktime of 111...n night calling free for std+local.....is it tru????
    Arpita,

Night Calling from 11.00 PM to 6.00 AM in the morning Reliance to Reliance is completely free. I am not sure about the Reliance 111. I will try to find it out as my friend is working with reliance.

You can only get this information form the Reliance service office or from any reliance card dealer. I dont think any user can provide you such numbers,, that also in GSM network.

Reliance to Reliance free 11.00 pm to 8.00 am (local)
    Customers will get unlimited calling on Reliance network (both GSM and CDMA) absolutely free between 10 PM to 6 AM through out Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa, giving access to seven million Reliance phones in the region.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

unsure

Validity period of the SIM ???

hey guyz..are the Reliance GSM cards still available in the market ..? plz rpl guyz...

hey dude..can u plz tell me if its available in Mumbai..if yes where...?
    else if not in mumbai..? where wud i get it..?

hey....friends....can i use this sim on my Samsung j700i?????.plssssss.....rply.....am going to buy within 2 days.....

6 month validity. RIM to RIM free (11.00 pm to 6.00 am) for 3 months. Here is Reliance GSM Tariff Plans

Yes friend Reliance GSM SIM is available in market. Now life time recharge also available at Rs. 26 only.

Yes you can surely use this SIM on a Samsung J700i phone without any issue. Its a 64kb SIM card and is compatible with most of the phones including the one you have mentioned.

Yes it is very much possible that you can use the card in your phone. Depending that the sim card has GSM support. Because cdma sims only supports phone that have the feature related to the manufacturers sim card.

As far as the Reliance GSM sim is concerned. I think you can use it with any cell phone and can get connected to the internet , But i think that you should ask the vendor from which you are buying it or simply call the reliance customer care and ask him.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!