Thread: TATA Indicom WiMAX Problems

TATA Indicom WiMAX Problems

I am facing problem with TATA Indicom WiMAX . When i dial customer care number they took approx 20 min to pick up phone, and if you are lucky then you will get connect quickly. I have now list of Complaint numbers, but they just call me but never come to visit and fix the problem.

When I call them for status of complaint they just respond that I saw the activity in your internet connection so we closed the complaint. I wonder how they can close the complaint without even asking the customer.

They just see the activity when I get connected but do they have any device to check with how much trouble I get the connection. After restarting their modem and my system for 2-3 times I get the connectivity.

Tata Indicom is openly cheating the people, and no one is there to help me, I am really feeling helpless. I am going back to Airtel Broadband, and just forgetting my rest of 3 months money which I already paid.

Re: TATA Indicom WiMAX Problems

I had Tata Indicom’s wired broadband for 1 years, and it was not working properly. Now they have upgraded the line to WiMax, and I must say, it is very good. The speed is constant, and you get what you pay for. I am getting good for that speed I have subscribed for (80% to 90%). With wired connection there used to be lots of downtimes, and issues with speed.