Thread: Tata Sky+ review

Tata Sky+ review

Last week i had installed tata sky plus connection and they have been truly professional in handling all my requirements. Absolutely no delays and high quality service was at my door step within no time.

We had got a new LCD and our family (me and my sister) was too excited for the new tata sky plus. We were highly impressed with the prompt connection and even the courtesy of the engineers who came to install the STB.

The channels are very much organised, which i guess every dth operator has, but the quality of video and sound can be tagged as DVD quality. The menu and the interface is very user friendly and easy to manage.

Tata sky plus has two cables coming from the antenna / dish. One for the regular channels and the other one for recording.

Pause. Rewind. Record. This is what tata sky plus is well known for. And even we got it with the intention of using these functionalities. Rewind function is rarely used by us, but pause & record is extremely useful. Initially we used to look for opportunities to use these functions, but now it has become a part of our television viewing.

Simply worth buying!!

Re: Tata Sky+ review

Yes it is truw that Tata Sky is One the Best Dth Provider in term of Service and Quality but One thing i dont like About tata Sky is their Diffrent Channel packages They have Organised channel in Such Packs That Even if You Want to Watch One channel in Particular packet you would Have opt for Full Pack. and other thing i Dont like that they dont Offer and add Free and New Channel in Existing Packet Instead they Form a New pack and Charge You for It. Otherwise Everything is fine .

It seems to me that many ppl have enjoyed the benefits of Tata Sky recently. What about the Reliance Dish Tv.

as far as i know,dish tv has its on share of issues presently, the major being its customer care which is not so efficient and other being slow response time by the STB. On the other hand Tata plus has definitely stolen the show with its advanced features and 40% off for their existing customers.. its all over, for its record, pause features or be it for their ads which too are gaining a lot of attention.

Recently bought tatasky plus and since have been enjoying every moment spent watching Tv . It has just made it so much better. I just recorded an entire movie, meanwhile didnt miss my fav show and then fast fwded all the adds while watching the movie. interruptions dont matter anymore since u know u are not going to miss anything. Its a great feeling!

tatasky changed entire package wef 15th oct. and minimum package is Rs.150 only which provides those channels available free of cost in DD Plus. Means, Rs-150 is fees for using tatasky. If it is not burden rest are lucrative package. I have above told both services.

Ministry of Information and technology must take some measures to stop fake schemes.