Thread: Reliance BroadNet customercare

Reliance BroadNet customercare

Hello friends

I want some information about Reliance Broadband like plans, Speed information, etc.. for that i want Reliance BroadNet customer care number can someone provide me that..

Thanks.

Re: Reliance BroadNet customercare

Call 1909 or Reliance Customer Care on 30337777 or 1800 3000 7777 (Toll Free) or dial *377 from your Reliance landline phone

sad Re: Reliance BroadNet customercare

Reliance BroadNet totally sucks.....
    They took more that two months to fixed my broadband connection.
    I call them up more than 300 times to Reliance customer care in two months.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
    Reliance BroadNet totally sucks.....
    They took more that two months to fixed my broadband connection.
    I call them up more than 300 times to Reliance customer care in two months.
    I am using Relaince WiMAX they fixed WiMAX within 3 days. It's working nice. Are you using WiMAX service or cable net service of reliance ?

Quote Originally Posted by tanish View Post
    I am using Relaince WiMAX they fixed WiMAX within 3 days. It's working nice. Are you using WiMAX service or cable net service of reliance ?
    No,I'm using cable net.
    May be their services depends on area wise.
    Like I'm from Kolkata.
    I have used BSNL and they are same as like as reliance.
    For BSNL you have to left your all work and have go to their local office,calling them by phone will not work.

Reliance broadnet was installed at my house on 4th april. the plan opted was 299 which offered 1gb of data transfer and free call worth 50rs. addtional usuage was 90 paisa per MB. The phone connection was blocked on 16th april. customer care informed to pay 9000rs as credit limit was exceeded. Just imagine Rs 9000 for 12 day usage. on seeing the details it was observed data downloaded was 1.5gb (actually i have downloaded about 500-600mb) and 8.5 gb of data upload. 8.5 gb of data upload which is impossible as i have not uploaded any files. The bill also mentions that their was data transfer of 3 gb immediately after the instaaltion of broadnet at my house. on callin customer care they say that you have to pay the amount as its your usuage.

angry Re: Reliance BroadNet customercare

hi guys, my name is uday. i am using reliance broadband for the past 1 year. 2 months back i was told by the customer care that they are providing 10 MBPS plan, for a rental of 1499 per month and data transfer of 10 GB. but i was shocked after hearing this. since i work for british telecom in UK. even they are providing only 8mbps, i dont how reliance is providing 10mbps. even i have a recording with me from the customer care that they are providing 10 mbps, but when i checked with the service assurance cell, they even dont what is happening in the customer care, what is the latest offer ? can i move to consumer court in this matter or ministry of telecom. because i dont want the other customers to be fooled by this offer, can i write directly to ministry of telecom ? that reliance misleading the customers ?

ThumbsUp Re: Reliance BroadNet customercare

Quote Originally Posted by udayjani View Post
    hi guys, my name is uday. i am using reliance broadband for the past 1 year. 2 months back i was told by the customer care that they are providing 10 MBPS plan, for a rental of 1499 per month and data transfer of 10 GB. but i was shocked after hearing this. since i work for british telecom in UK. even they are providing only 8mbps, i dont how reliance is providing 10mbps. even i have a recording with me from the customer care that they are providing 10 mbps, but when i checked with the service assurance cell, they even dont what is happening in the customer care, what is the latest offer ? can i move to consumer court in this matter or ministry of telecom. because i dont want the other customers to be fooled by this offer, can i write directly to ministry of telecom ? that reliance misleading the customers ?
    At least you can write directly to ministry of telecommunication.....

Quote Originally Posted by udayjani View Post
    can i move to consumer court in this matter or ministry of telecom. because i dont want the other customers to be fooled by this offer, can i write directly to ministry of telecom ? that reliance misleading the customers ?
    Yes, that is a great idea. Even I will like to support you in case. As a responsible citizen, we should take action against such nonsense and fooling stuffs from these so called giants....especially Reliance ...running a loot business.
    Girls r like phone. They love to be held, talked to but if u press the wrong key u'll be disconected

in past i was using Peliance data card....
    last tym i got it disconnected it... n due to their misstake i hav to pay 1500Rs aftwerwards....
    :x ... damm ...