Thread: Big Tv ho to big ho!!

ThumbsUp Big Tv ho to big ho!!

Big Tv ho to big ho!

I have decided to go for DTH few months back but couldn’t point decided the dth subscriber. When I decided to go for dth there were Tate sky, Dish tv and Sun direct was available, and Big Tv was coming soon. So I decided to wait until Big tv launches.

After the launch of Big tv I have gone through some reviews on Big tv. No doubt its packages were simply great as compared to TS an Dish, but there were some cons about its installation delay. Therefore I decided to give some time to Big tv. After waiting for more than one month finally last week I thought its right time to go for DTH and it was none other then Big tv.

As their installation is becoming quicker, Big tv is offering good number of channels and variety of packages and now their “festival offer” Big tv is available at Rs. 1490/- now isn’t is great time to go for Big? So finally I bought Big tv DTH last week under festival offer.

Installation was damn faster within 8 hrs. no. of channels are good under premium pack. Video quality is superb and audio quality is good. Signal is uninterruptible for all the channels and the tag line is true for me Big Tv ho to big ho!

congratulation ! thanks for sharing this experience .

Great for you !

Instead of Big TV TATA SKY is Best. TATA Sky Packages are good compare to Big TV.....