Thread: Idea NetSetter USB Tariff plan

Idea NetSetter USB Tariff plan

Idea's 3G compatible network supports General Packet Radio Service (GPRS), which allows you to access Internet websites and information portals on your mobile, making it possible to stay informed and remain truly connected in this dynamically changing and competitive environment. Gone are the days when connecting to a website from the mobile took as long as 2 - 3 minutes. GPRS compatible handsets ensure that as a user, you are "always on". There is no need for a dial up connection or any ISP connection.

Features

• GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850 MHz/900 MHz/1800 MHz/1900 MHz
    • Global roaming
    • GRPS/EDGE Class1~Class12
    • Data and SMS capabilities.
    • SMS services (group sending and editing the extra-long messages)
    • Plug & Play function, Zero CD installation
    • SIM-lock function

Postpaid Plans

Net Setter 299
    Monthly Rental : Rs. 299
    Free Usage : 512 MB
    Usage charges beyond free usage : Rs. 2/MB

Net Setter 399

Net Setter 399
    Monthly Rental : Rs. 399
    Free Usage : 1 GB
    Usage charges beyond free usage : Rs. 2/MB

Net Setter 849
    Monthly Rental : Rs. 849
    Free Usage : Unlimited

Value Proposition

• Rs. 50 bill discount for 12 bill cycles thus giving a total benefit of Rs. 600/- over a year (applicable for all post paid customers)
    • Service Tax will be charged as applicable
    • SMS Local / National / International will be charged as Rs. 1/- /Rs. 2/- / Rs. 5/-respectively.
    • Home tariff will be applicable while roaming on Idea network, on non-idea networks charge of 10 paise / 10 kB is applicable towards GPRS usage.

Idea NetSetter USB Tariff plan are cheap compare to Reliance And TATA Indicom.

Down Re: Idea NetSetter USB Tariff plan

Not at all happy. If plans are cheaper than reliance and tata then the services are also cheaper for idea net setter. I bought Idea net setter on saturday and being told that net will be activated in 2 hrs, but now it is already monday and it is not yet activated.

Re: Idea NetSetter USB Tariff plan

This is a Big BIG Wrost company i know this i purchase new idea net setter

sir i purchase idea net setter in maharsthara state....i want 2know can i use in rajasthan without any roaming charge... or can i use in in this net rajasthan sim
    and which plan will use rajashtan or maharsthara

abishek Guest

Quote Originally Posted by noogs View Post
    sir i purchase idea net setter in maharsthara state....i want 2know can i use in rajasthan without any roaming charge... or can i use in in this net rajasthan sim
    I think that if you use the sim from your state in idea net setter than you wont have to bear the extra cost of roaming charges and all even though it was bought by you from some other state. But if you use the maharastra sim in rajashtan then you will have to bear the extra roaming charges I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by pankajissar View Post
    Not at all happy. If plans are cheaper than reliance and tata then the services are also cheaper for idea net setter. I bought Idea net setter on saturday and being told that net will be activated in 2 hrs, but now it is already monday and it is not yet activated.

Dear Sir,

Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly.annu View Post
    This is a Big BIG Wrost company i know this i purchase new idea net setter

Dear Sir,

Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

Quote Originally Posted by noogs View Post

Dear Sir,

Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

Idea is the worst I am using it.They told unlimited gives 30KBps download speed.I am getting only 5-8 KBps only in my unlimited postpaid plan.

now the plan rates are decreased
    its
    1Gb For 199
    3 GB For 399
    10 GB For 599
    ut if You Guys want unlocked 3G net setter for rs 1800 and 2 GB Plan for 98 only also you can run any 3g SIM on it then Consult me @ 9999621666

Thnks and Enjoy...

Is the tariff given by you is correct? why it is not given by Idea Cellular on their website?

anyway, the tariff given by you is quite lucrative and I would like to have 2 GB plan for myself. Please advise me further.

Even i am finding the Tariff plan of Idea NetSetter USB to be higher compared to what "navtalk2me" is offering. Best way to find out whether its proper price rate or not, we should call or visit an Idea branch, so that we can move a step further for getting some plans which could be useful to us.

I found the following image of latest data plan. I found this on the official website of Idea Netsetter so I am sure that this will be the latest one. For the region stuff I had selected Mumbai. But I am not sure what is STV they mentioned above the plan.

I think Idea should provide more cheaper plan under unlimited. I use this often and recharge the same for 1 month. I am not aware about 599 unlimited prepaid plan. But I had facing a issue with network connectivity because of which I face low bandwidth. But in some place this works nicely. I am going to ask in my nearby store about this 599 plan. I thought there is no unlimited surfing plan below 1000.