Thread: Is it possible to connect Dataone wireless router with YOU broadband

Is it possible to connect Dataone wireless router with YOU broadband

Last few month I use BSNL’s Dataone wireless router for BSNL broadband connection. Last week, my family shift in another location and in that locations there is not possibility to get the bsnl broadband connection. Hence I get the YOU broadband connection. I want to use the previous BSNL’s Dataone wireless router for this connection. Is it possible to do this task?? Need valuable reply for this connection. Thanks for any help.

Re: Is it possible to connect Dataone wireless router with YOU broadband

Yes you can. It is not really a 'Dataone router." There is possibility with this router to make the connection with any other service provider. Hence try this connection with correct manner. I hope that you got best result onto it.

No there is not any such possibility on this connection that use BSNL’s dataone route/modem with YOU broadband. The reason is simple. This is wireless router and it can’t be connect with the wired internet broadband. You can use the help of the YOU broadband service provider. Pick what you like from a variety of plans to suit one and all. ISP provides you the best plan for your connection. hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by Farzana View Post
    No there is not any such possibility on this connection that use BSNL’s dataone route/modem with YOU broadband. The reason is simple. This is wireless router and it can’t be connect with the wired internet broadband. You can use the help of the YOU broadband service provider. Pick what you like from a variety of plans to suit one and all. ISP provides you the best plan for your connection. hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.
    I also agree that use there is no need to use the previous router with the new broadband connection. ISP also provides the new router and they provide you this router with very low cost. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it.

jack93 Guest
    If you have a dial up broadband connection then maybe you can try the method listed here by using one of the lan ports of the router.

This method worked for me and maybe it will work for you too. Although you might not be able to use both your desktop pc and laptop for internet at once but in my case, I could use either one of them at a time and that was fine for me. At least I could put my old router for some good use!

Maybe.
    If you are using a dial up broadband connection then you might be able to use your old bsnl router.

You just have to connect it to one of the lan ports of the router. It worked for me and maybe it will work for you too!

Now, I am able to use internet on my laptop as well as desktop. However, I can only use either one of them at a time.

Try this method, it may work!