Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to check BSNL Broadband usage ?

Re: How to check BSNL Broadband usage ?

You just need to register at Loading Portal and try. It will be better to use NetWorX that can be downloaded via google from you, to keep track of your usage from now. Any error can be compared later with BSNl readings. Confirm your consumer number as shown in Telephone bill has 8 digits only. Then you can check your usage without using any ID and PW. Hope it will work for you.

question Re: How to check BSNL Broadband usage ?

BSNL broadband usage check section has been changed,Now you have to open the links given there with the city names according to your city, that will proceed to you a new page,there you have to register by clicking on this link

Existing BSNL Customer? Click Here to Register and Avail Online Services.

then fill your customer ID written on Telephone Bill in form n next required details........n go

But its Really Hectic to do...

so please go for feedback to BSNL site.....n let them know how much we r

facing difficulities..........

it is very bad that bsnl is acting very irresponsibly to the people... the usage details cannot be viewed for last 3 months and they still ain't solved it..
    when i called them they replied that it would be ready within 2 weeks but that was a month ago..

if anyone found a way please post it to everyone..

As per your problem i have searched ad come to know it is possible with the help of the certain post. So if you can then check out the below given link which is having the discussion about the same. I hope this will help you with the issue.
    Where can I see the BSNL Broadband usage
    BSNL Broadband Usage
    BSNL Broadband usage details

Bsnl Broadband Usage Finder 2.4.1 isn't working.
    Can anyone give me the solution? It's Very Urgent.

Does it give any error while you are running the same? What exact issue you are getting with the same. If you are not getting it properly working then first thing that i will advise you is to uninstall and install the Bsnl Broadband Usage Finder 2.4.1 and see whether the issue persist or resolved. I hope this will help you with the issue.

But the software is not installable. It's portable. If u have the .exe pliz give me the link to download it. Reply soon.

Hi likhan, i have attached the .exe file with this post (see at the end) and it is working fine on my system. It is actually executable file and dont required any installation.

If it wont works than you can download DataOne-Bandwidth 3.1. It should surely work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

There is a software called BSNL Broadband usage finder which is an automated solution to check BSNL Broadband (dataone) usage. This same software was initially developed when BSNL usage checking website provided only session logs and did not provide total bandwidth usage. Later upon request from users, a lot of features were added to this same program. You can download it by searching it on the internet or either google.

There is a software called as BSNL Broadband usage finder which helps you keep a track on the amount of internet bandwidth consume by you. I am not sure how much this tool is effective, but there are certain screenshot posted on the official site which shows that the will might help. You can simply check the summary of your internet usage on the basis of day, week or month. Another option is by click on the below link. You will need a Portal ID and Password for that. This will be provided on customer care. There is a toll free number for that - 1800-424-1600.
    http://data.bsnl.in/wps/portal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12