Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Airtel GPRS Settings

India BroadBand

Old 03-07-2010

Re: Airtel GPRS Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
My nokia 2700c has different settings for ap,web,streaming etc.so,what should i do ?
I think then you will have to call your network provider for the settings for your mobile phone. Usually they will send the the settings via a mms message that you have to save in your access points or else you will have to talk to them on phone and manually set the gprs settings on your phone. By the way what different settings do you have on your phone?
Old 18-02-2012

i required APN NO: TO SETTING IN MY MOBILE
Old 15-05-2012

The easiest way to get those settings is via sms. They deliver the same on your phone and done. You need to ensure that you are using a compatible mobile phone model with it. For 3G you will need to send 3G in a sms to 121. That's it. If your phone is 3G compatible you can simply receive the settings and it work. If you face internet failure issue you can simply contact the customer care to get detail information on it.

TechArena Community > Technology > India BroadBand
Tags: , , , , , , ,