Hi Guys,

I've got a problem with a new wireless card that I have bought, I am using an ASUS A3 Barebone system with 2 PCI slots, I recently bought an EDUP Wireless Card and I'm having huge problems.

Here is the list of things I have done so far,

Firstly I installed the card (wrong order I know), then the drivers and the device manager wouldn't even pick it up. I then tried installing the Broadcom drivers relative to the card as I found someone who said that worked for them.

When this didn't work I rolled back the machine and installed the drivers first, this still hasn't worked. In the bios of the machine I have done the same thing using Plug and Play OS enabled and disabled (disabled by default). Also tried switching all the other PCI options in the BIOs but I don't really know what the others do so they are all back at default (I tried these one at a time).

Still with no sucess I tried another PCI wireless card, 3 cards later and still nothing. So this time I tried a sound card and a TV card, both of which are recognised with or without the drivers.

This is utter perplexing me as the status light indicating it is plugged in does come on for the whole time it is in the computer but the device manager point blank refuses to recognise it. The wireless cards have all now been tested in m friends machines too and they instantly come up, (also I'm running Windows XP SP2).

If I have left anything out please ask, any advice would be greatly appriecated. Thanks in advance.