Thread: Bluetooth connection in 150S Notebook Garnet Red Solid

Bluetooth connection in 150S Notebook Garnet Red Solid

hi
    i just purchased Gateway M-150S Notebook Garnet Red Solid.It has window vista operating system.Actually due to new version i have not enough knowledge about it.Can i install blue tooth device in window vista operating system.If it is possible then tell me how do i install it.Because i need of blue tooth connection. simultaneously tell me about that notebook in brief,like its working profile.please tell me anyone?

Re: Bluetooth connection in 150S Notebook Garnet Red Solid

Yes,you can install blue tooth device in window vista operating system.150S Notebook Garnet Red Solid has Processor Intel® Dual-Core Mobile Processor T2310 with 1.46 GHz | 1 MB L2 cache | 533 MHz FSB .Its display panel is 15.4-inch Ultra bright™ WXGA TFT display (1280 × 800).It has also web cam with 1.3 Megapixel web cam .Then if you want to installation of blue tooth in vista then click control panel and after that click blue tooth device after that set up ready and then window searches device.Once got the device then add window wizard after that window install the device.

If you install a Blue tooth device in Windows Vista then Start menu,click Control Panel.After that In Control Panel click Blue tooth Devices.Then click Add option will see.System show you Welcome to the Add Blue tooth Device Wizard dialog box,then immediate Windows searches for the device.then again system will show next box like Add Blue tooth Device Wizard dialog box, after that window installed the device.The device is now listed in the Blue tooth Devices window.If your notebook has a wireless network switch, to enable Blue tooth slide the wireless network switch to the On position.When the wireless network switch is in the On position, you can press the Fn+F6 keys to turn Blue tooth on or off.

The Weight of 150S Notebook Garnet Red Solid is 6.29 pounds.It uses the 6-cell Lithium-ion battery.About interface then it has Three - USB 2.0 ports One - VGA port,RJ-11 port, RJ-45 port .Memory card reader has some unique thing which is Memory Stick® Memory Stick Pro® Multimedia Card™ Secure Digital™ and XD. It has also 802.11g Wireless LAN network connection.You can installed blue tooth in window vista through control panel.When you add blue tooth connection in system and whenever window search device then next blue tooth device wizard and finally Windows installs the device.