|Tags: device manager, downluads, pseudo interface, teredo tunneling, vpn client|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface and VPN Client
Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)
Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available.
Could this be why I am having a problem? I have tried connecting with all firewalls and no antivirus protection, but still am having no luck.
Any help would be appreciated. This has been such a frustration! I drive over 80 miles to work each day and need to telecommute as much as possible.
Thanks for any replies.
"Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface" + CODE 10
I had the above issue (hardly a problem per se), an annoyance rather.
Platform: Vista x64 SP1 upto date (Jun 2008)
Problem: In Device Manager, a yellow explanation mark appears beside "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface". Opening the driver shows that "The device cannot start" with error code 10.
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.
Re: Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface and VPN Client
I had the same problem where it wouldn't start, I have no idea what I just did or even what tereno user interface does but when I followed the instructions, it worked again. Thank you.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Similar Threads for: "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface and VPN Client"|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Teredo tunneling pseudo-interface code 10 is affecting my usb||kelfro||Vista Hardware Devices||2||14-09-2012 04:05 PM|
|Windows 7: Yellow flag on Teredo tunneling pseudo interface in Device Manager||Courtney||Windows Software||6||19-08-2010 11:22 AM|
|Microsoft Teredo Tunneling adapter||Zavier||Technology & Internet||5||03-04-2010 06:11 AM|
|Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface not working in Vista||Daisyel||Vista Hardware Devices||1||03-12-2007 07:11 AM|
|Teredo Tunneling Psuedo-Interface||Jyran||Vista Setup and Install||1||06-03-2007 09:56 AM|