Thread: my INTEX TV TUNER CARD is not working

sad my INTEX TV TUNER CARD is not working

i have a zenith celron pc running on windows xp. my problem is that my tvturner is not working it says '' device not found renistall driver and try again '' i have reinstalled the software ( windvr ) but its no go i ahve also reinstalled the graphics card software of my pc but still no go this has happened b 4 but when i reinstalled the graphics card software and windvr it worked but no its not working please suggest something oter then reformating the drive.
    and is there any other software i can for my tv turner card please recomend some if u no any .

Please post your dmesg output as well as card,tuner and other options.

am sorry what do u mean

hi niceguy,

Me too using intex tuner card. Its a nasty one and the s/w bundled alongwith it is also useless. Reinstall the drivers, just put the driver CD given along with the card, and autorun. OS will automatically list the available drivers and select driver for windows xp and give OK. That's all.

I don't use windvr but DScaler, though the initial configuration for this s/w is somewhat difficult, once set, it is the best of all available PVR s/w.

Better If you try the tuner in another comp so that we can be sure its the card...

idea intex tv tuner card without fm internal

iam using intex tv tuner card internal pci its fantastic no problem at all in p3 1Ghz intel 845GVSR motherboard . But now i upgraded to core 2 duo 2.20 ghz intel DG31PR Motherboard 1 Gb RAM , LG19 inch wide LCD monitor and vista os .... the problem i face is i cant able to select the sound input (both mic & aux no option to select in the menu ) and its asking for SA7134 driver & downloaded that but no use can u give me suggestions.........

Re: my INTEX TV TUNER CARD is not working

hi i bought the intex tv tuner card that is SAA713x and it is not detecting on my pc , imean after i have installed on my pc it doesn't say found new hardware,please help me
    my configuration is

p4 2.4ghz
    1.5gb ram
    geforce 6200
    intel 845g

if u could tell me how to install tuner card ( i mean hardware installation)
    make it a step by step explanation, so that i could understand.

waiting for u r response.

thank u.

Hi i have a problem connecting the TV tuner card with Graphic card installed in my system, when i remove the graphic card it does works, Please help me
    resolving this problem with graphic card installed in my system
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keshu_15 View Post
    Hi i have a problem connecting the TV tuner card with Graphic card installed in my system, when i remove the graphic card it does works, Please help me
    resolving this problem with graphic card installed in my system
    Thanks
    First of all, can you please tell us what is the make/model of your Tv tuner card and the graphic card? Are you trying to connect it on the same pci slot? It depends on the connections coming out of the tuner card. If they are all regular antenna cables/speaker jackets etc., then it should be OK