Thread: How to speed up Airtel usb modem

How to speed up Airtel usb modem

I want some help to increase the speed of Airtel USB modem.This is working very slow. I am even not able to open any page. I had tried a lot to make this thing work but it is not giving me a proper output. I had tried to reconnect the same a number of time but it is not working. I am quiet sure there is some kind of internal settings which is causing the issue and this can be resolved. I had also changed the usb port a number of time but it is not working.I want some help here to increase the speed.

Re: How to speed up Airtel usb modem

There is on way through which you can speed up the usb modem. You have to contact the service provider that you are getting slow speed. It happens that sometime the modem gets damage and by replacing that you can go ahead and use the same. So here you can simply try out first contacting the customer care and then ask theme to fix the speed. If this is not still working then contact them and ask to replace it. A new modem will work in lot more effective way. Such modems usually rely on network signal.

Re: How to speed up Airtel usb modem

I am also having the same issue and I had tried so many things here. I can share some. First use Google Chrome web browser so that you get a proper speed on the same. Then you can try installing a offline web page viewing software. This is like a caching software which works really fast when you revisiting a website. When you connect your modem to your pc just check on the screen that you are getting the same type of network bar on it. If it is less then it wont be working well. It must be maximum and then the surfing speed will be better. You must in maximum network range for that.