Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

MobileLite Wireless best deals?

Hardware Peripherals

Old 06-12-2014

MobileLite Wireless best deals?

I am a working parent, and I freelance from home. I have two kids, both are at a stage of their studies where they are always swamped with home work or project work, therefore a continuous data streaming is always on. But we three have a very hard time accessing data because not all can access there data at the same time and thus two have to wait while one is using the computer. I want to bring a solution to this, thus when another website recommended Kingston’s MobileLite Wireless, I had to check it out. The price is a bit much for me, so can anyone please suggest some place where I can get it for a little cheaper price?

Old 08-12-2014

Re: MobileLite Wireless best deals?

If you can go to Junglee website then you can get the best deal for your Kingston Digital MobileLite Wireless Flash Reader for Smartphones and Tablets. They mention the price for any products from low to high ranges.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals